Cat

Remus and Sirius has finally got their house together and a couple. Remus always wandered what it felt like to have a pet as a cat, of course he never had one. Sirius hated the idea of getting a cat.

"How could you betray me like that Moony?" Sirius put his hand over his heart.

"You can't handle a cat, I mean you put up with Lilly's for seven years" Remus reminded the dog. Sirius laughed.

"Did you think I liked that stupid fucking cat?" Sirius shook his head. "I tired to kill that cat once it was always attracted to me"

"You tired to kill the cat-" Remus rubbed his temples. "Ok then we won't get a cat. If you hate them that much" Remus said. Sirius smiled at his victory.

The next day Sirius woke up to a dreadful sound.

Cat

"Remus.." Sirius looked around the room. "I swear if he got a fucking cat I'm gonna-" And at that moment a gray, blue eyed cat brushed against Sirius' leg. Remus appearing at the doorframe.

"Your gonna what?" Remus walked over and picked up the small kitten. Sirius growled.

"How dare you" Sirius shook his head.

"What he's so cute, Sirius please" Remus begged in a strict way.

"What's the name"

"I don't know I thought you could choose" Remus didn't know what to expect.

"I have a name, a prefect name" Sirius smirked. "A fucking disgrace that should not get more attention than me" Sirius sounded like his mother until the attention part, that scared him.

Remus looked a mix of scared, startled, and shock. Remus noticed the words Sirius used in that sentence. It was those words.

"Sirius are you ok?" Remus scooted closer to Sirius and set the cat on the bed. Sirius nodded. Remus bit his lip and decided to talk to him about this later.

"Let's name the cat Wolf" Sirius suggested.

"Nope"

"Come on the thing looks likes a wolf" Sirius pointed at the cat.

"Don't like it"

"Please then I can have two wolfs in the house, I mean one doesn't do the same as the other butttt" Sirius did his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, the cats name is wolf" Remus hated the name but atleast Sirius didn't seem that mad to getting a cat now.

I just realized I hit 5.5k reads omg and almost 40 chapters!!!