•Are you really happy?

Kirishima POV:

Katsuki and I haven't told everyone about us dating so we're planning on doing it in school and then telling our parents afterwards. My parents already know I'm gay, but Katsuki's don't so I'm hoping for the best..

"Hey guys!" I wave to our friends. "Hey you two!" Mina smiles. "Uh..Katsuki and I are dating!" I exclaim.
Everyone's face lights up. "For real?!" Mina screams happily. Kyoka smiles in the back. "You two are so cute!" Denki laughs.
"Are you happy with him?" Tetsutetsu comes out from nowhere.
"Huh?"
"Are you happy with Bakugo, Kirishima?"
"Of course I am.."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Did you ever take me into consideration or was it all just Bakugo?"
"What?"
"Remember that day? I told you everything."

Flashback: Confession
TetsuTetsu POV:

"Kirishima! Please accept my feelings!" I bow. "What..what are you talking about?" Kirishima looks down at me, his voice cold and monotone. Almost like that half and half kid in 1-A. "I like you."
"I don't..I'm sorry." Kirishima sighs, probably not even meaning it.
"Please! At least consider my feelings for you!"
"There's really nothing to consider." He replies, ready to leave. "Please.."
"I'm not in the mood to deal with this."
"Just consider them, ok?!"
"Fine."

Kirishima POV:

"Oh..that was the day I started stressing over Bakugo." I sigh, I can't believe I was like that to him.
"Stressing over me?"
"Yeah..I wanted to confess but I just couldn't..remember when your shoelace was untied? Yeah..I wanted to confess, but it didn't work out.."
"That's besides the point. Why didn't you consider my feelings like you said you would?"
"Tetsutetsu, I..I can't just go and date someone who hurt me again. I believe people can change, but.."
"I'm the exception?"
"No! I just can't do it all over again! I don't..I don't even have feelings for you anymore.."
"That's all you had to say."
"I'm sorry..."
"It's fine. Who cares anymore, the past is in the past."
"Yeah!"

"Ugh. Let's go." Bakugo grabs onto my hand. "Cya guys!"

Kendo POV:

I notice Tetsutetsu looking sad. I don't know him all that well, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
"Tetsutetsu, are you alright?" I ask. "I'll find someone else."
"Ok...just don't do anything stupid."
"Everything I do is stupid"
"No it's not."
"Yes. I committed suicide, I cheated on the person I loved..and then I just got rejected by him. I'm stupid."
"Ok that was pretty stupid.
Still, he's not the only person in the world."
"He was my world."

"Shut up."
"Huh?" I look around to see who said that.
Monoma?
"Stop with the whining. You don't know shit."
"What the hell are you saying, Monoma?!" I yell, confused.
"Why is everyone who's been rejected a sad piece of shit? Listen up, you're useless like this. Stop being such a loser and get over him. How long was it since you last dated anyways? Why are you so clingy?"
"You're right..You're so right!" Tetsutetsu is suddenly extremely energetic. "I'm going to the gym! Cya!" Tetsutetsu jogs his way to the gym.
"What was that?"
"Just a little bit of encouragement."
"Encouragement my ass.."
-
A/N: And to answer your questions, if I wrote more he'd probably end up with Kendo. It's a cute ship ok..
Also this isn't the end of the chapter lmao
-

Kirishima POV:

I've already told my parents about Katsuki and I, so we need to come out to his..
I'm sure Mitsuki and Masaru will be accepting but that can't help me from thinking. Katsuki's the same, he's actually shaking. "Babe, calm down, they won't abandon you, I swear."
"Are you sure.."
"Of course. They love you, I'm sure of that."
"Alright.."
His grip loosens, he's starting to calm down.

"Mom, dad. I'm gay."
"Oh we know." Mitsuki smiles
"HAH?!"
"It was kind of obvious." Masaru adds, sipping his drink.
"YOU MADE ME WORRY FOR NOTHING!"
"I'm sorry dear.." Mitsuki goes to hug Katsuki.
"So, Eijiro, you're dating my son?"
"Uh yeahh"
Mitsuki runs over to me and gives me the biggest bear hug ever. "If you get married, you have both Masaru and I's blessing!" She exclaims happily. "Aw, you're so sweet mom!" I chuckle. "Mom! He called me mom!" Mitsuki gets excited as if I was a baby who had just said his first words.

"You guys are so cute.."
-
A/N: Ok now it's the end
the next chapter is going to be the last..