Interview #1

Welcome to the FIRST interview for the Blossom Awards 2019! To begin our interviews, we have MissNovaWitch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your username? My username is @MissNovaWitch

 2. What inspired you to create your story?  For the book Defective, there is quite the story behind it. It all started in English class when we were given the assignment to write a One-Shot story about anything we wanted. I decided to write about a broken girl and a broken boy. After giving in the assignment I kept imagining how I would further the story, From then on I decided to start writing out what has become the Prologue further!

3. Why did you enter the Blossom Awards? I entered the Blossom Awards as a chance to test my talent and see how well I can do against other books. I've enjoyed putting my books into all kinds of Awards. 

4. How did you find out about the Blossom Awards? I heard about Blossom Awards after following Blosscm!

 5. Have you won a contest on Wattpad before? If so, which one? I have not won a contest before on Wattpad. It was for poetry and I got 3rd place. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name.

6. What will winning the Blossom Awards mean to you?  Winning the Blossom Awards would mean the world to me. It means that someone out there really enjoyed my book and that makes someone really happy you know?

7. If you have any other things you'd like to say, then you can say those here.  Uhm...Lets see. Please check out my other books in the Blossom Awards and follow Blossom!!! :3 Thanks for having me!