2

Renjun pulled innocent Jaemin through a crowd of people who were drinking, dancing, screaming and carrying on. Jaemin looked around confused until Renjun stopped making Jaemin bump into him and look up "Haechan, take care of Jaemin and if he wants to go take him to my house or to a room alone and don't try anything with this innocent boy" Renjun said letting go of Jaemin and walking away.

Haechan nodded and smiled at Jaemin "I'm going to be taking care of you tonight, I'm Hyuck" Haechan said holding out his hand and Jaemin blinked a few times. "Everyone is handsome I don't get it anymore" Jaemin thought and pouted while looking down.

Hyuck frowned and sighed putting his hand on Jaemin's shoulder "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked making Jaemin's head look up at him as he shrugged. "C'mon let's have a drink and loosen up," Haechan said holding up his cup to Jaemin's lips.

Jaemin shook his head "I don't drink or do anything." Jaemin said and Hyuck nodded "Well then why did you come here? unless you dance then I don't think you should be here" Haechan said and Jaemin sighed.

" Junnie always comes to parties and I wanted to come to one too, when he asked me I was happy but I never drank, did drugs, smoked or anything, I just dance really" jaemin explained and Haechan nodded and began to rant while pulling Jaemin to a couch and sat down pulling jaemin down with him.

Jaemin looked at his fingers nodding his head slightly while haechan kept talking about things. Jaemin wanted to go home and he looked up to tell Haechan but once he looked up his eyes met the figure of the male he saw in class.

His face turned red as he smiled "Hyuckie, do you want to go up and dance a little?" Jaemin asked while Haechan was talking. Haechan sighed and nodded.

Jaemin turned to look over at the male he saw earlier again and smiled feeling his heart race, his stare was almost recognizable and stared at him like he was the most beautiful creature on earth.

Haechan got up and realized as he patted Jaemin's head "He's cute isn't he?" Haechan asked making Jaemin look up at him and nod slightly.

"Fuck boys are always cute, so just warning you now," Haechan said and Jaemin looked down nodded while he stood up "let's just dance for now," Jaemin said and haechan nodded leading Jaemin out to the middle of the living room while people danced around them.

Haechan began to dance and Jaemin stood their awkwardly 'I thought you said you dance" Haechan said and Jaemin smiled shyly "I do, I'm just awkward and don't know how to start" Jaemin said and Haechan nodded grabbing his hand and making him dance.

Haechan cheered Jaemin on while Jaemin tried to hide his face from embarrassment when people looked at him. "I- I think I should go to the bathroom quick," Jaemin said and pulled Haechan off him and ran towards the bathroom.

Jaemin walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror while sighing " I want to go home, or at least see Junnie and have him help me" Jaemin said and pouted poking his cheek.

"And that boy, I wonder about him, what he's like, his name, his voice, how he acts, and his sexuality" Jaemin said "and if he were to talk to me, why would he be interested into a boy like me, all gay and everything" Jaemin said and looked down.

"Let's just try," he said and smiled to himself before walking out the bathroom and looked around for Haechan. "Hyuck?" he said softly looking around to see everyone still dancing but he was no-where to be found.

Jaemin shrugged still looking around slowly panicking "Hyuck?!" he yelled this time still no one he was stared at some people while he looked around confused and a little scared.

"Hey, you look like a lost little boy," said someone and Jaemin looked at them confused "You're not Hyuck," Jaemin said as he didn't recognize the person at all as his vision was a little blurry while tears sat at his eyes.

"I'm not, that you are right about, but I've seen you around, who's hyuck?" the person asked and Jaemin sighed "He's my friend's friend who was supposed to take care of me tonight but I don't know where he is, " Jaemin said looking around.

"Is this your first party?" the person asked and Jaemin nodded slightly " Yes it is and I want to go home but I told my mom I'd say at Junnies" Jaemin said and the person put a hand on Jaemin's shoulder "You could stay with me for a while if you need to" the person said and wiped Jaemin's tears from his eyes making his vision clear now.

Jaemin looked up and blinked a few times, the person who he's already daydreamed about was right in front of him, the same boy he saw earlier.

Jaemin gulped "What's your name?" the boy asked "I'm Jaemin," Jaemin said softly looking down " I'm Mark," the boy said "Mark, that's a cute name," Jaemin thought and smiled gripping his sweater.

Mark sighed "You want to go home but you can't? do you just want to stay with me tonight my apartment is only a block away" Mark said and Jaemin nodded looking up at him.

"You'd do that for me?" Jaemin asked and Mark nodded caressing his cheek "for a cutie like you? yes, I would" Mark said making Jaemin blush while Mark grabbed his hand and led him out of the house where the party was at.

"I think you're too innocent for parties," Mark said and Jaemin hummed pouting " I only wanted to come because Junnie always goes to parties and I wanted to experience one" Jaemin explain and Mark nodded.

"I see, so what are you?" Mark asked making Jaemin look at him "Huh?" came out of Jaemin's mouth cutely making Mark smile.

"Like, are you gay, bi, straight, a bottom or a top," Mark asked taking out his key from his pants and putting it in his doorknob and unlocking his house.

"Why do you want to know that?" Jaemin asked blushing "Just asking, but from your body language, you're either gay or bi, and a bottom," Mark said making Jaemin blush.

"I'm gay just never told anyone except Junnie," Jaemin said while Mark opened his door and walked in with Jaemin following him.

"You?" Jaemin asked and Mark walked over to the kitchen while Jaemin closed the door, Mark rested his back on the kitchen counter.

"I'm bi, and a top" Mark answered and Jaemin nodded "That's what I was expecting," Jaemin said "So," Mark asked while walking over to Jaemin picking him up and sat him down on the counter.

Mark was close to Jaemin making him blush " So?" Jaemin said confused closing his eyes as he felt Mark's warm breath on his neck.

"Baby boy I think you have a confession to tell me," Mark said.

"wha-"

To be continued.