Roger grumbled some curses under his breath, and spoke up. "I'm going out for a smoke, anyone care to join?"

"I'll be out in a minute," Freddie said, and John nodded.

Brian shook his head. "Sorry mate, gonna pass. I'm just going to practice a bit more."

"On what?" Roger replied, raising his eyebrows.

"My guitar solo," Brian answered snarkily.

Before there was any more arguing, you stood between the two. "Guys, take a breaks already."

The two starred at each other, but didn't say a word.

"Suit yourself, but don't be in any rush. It's not in this song. Anyways, rY/N, wanna tag along, maybe sneak in a quicky?" Roger asked cheekily.

You laughed, but shook your head. "Not now Roger. I'll be right here when you come back."

"You know where to find me," he said, winking.

You laughed. He had been in a good mood since the new album had started to come together. You sat, looking at the records hanging on the walls, and got lost in your own world.

"Pretty cool 'eh?" Brian said, startling you.

"Oh, hi Bri, you startled me! Yeah, I honestly could sit here for hours."

You looked back at the records, reading the labels on them. You didn't notice Brian staring at you, until you felt him shift beside you.

"Uhhh, Y/N, I have a question..." he said, trailing off.

"Sure Bri, what's up?" you asked, turning to face him.

"Well, ever since, you know," he waved his hands around trying to explain something. "The, incident, I've been kind of, uhh, thinking..." He trailed off.

You crooked your eyebrow and tilted your head.

"Bri, don't worry, it's only me you're talking to. Just tell me."

"Well, I-I," he quit talking. Moving closer to you, he stood above you, looking down into your bright eyes. "I like you," he said, before pressing his lips on yours. Too stunned to move, you sat, eyes wide, shocked by it all. You pulled away, taking a step back.

"Bri," you started.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean -" You cut him off by pressing your lips against his. Now it was his turn to be m surprised, but he soon settled in and kissed you back.

The door opened and Freddie barged in. "Hello darlings, I -" he stopped. "What's going on?"

You and Brian pulled away from each other, startled by Freddie's rather soon entrance.

"I...we...uhhh..." Brian said, trying to think of something.

"Children, I get it, hormones, you're horny, it happens to the best of us. Especially since you've just fucked each others brains out in an elevator," Freddie said, rolling his eyes. "But, what are you gonna tell Roggie? I know he's out there waiting for you to go blow him."

You sat mouth open, unsure of what to say.

"This is my goddamn fault. If I had only kept myself together..." Brian said, pacing the room.

"Bri..." you said quietly.

"I've fucked up again, now everything is screwed..." he mumbled, hitting his fists off the table.