_Four_

What she saw sent shivers all over her body. She had never seen so many books about her passion in one place. Yeosang, who seemed to know the place, stepped toward a shelved shelf in the shadows, while Y/N stays next to the door, not moving a single finger. Her eyes were glued to the shelves, where she recognized a lot of travel diaries. The red one was about a travel in Peru, where the great archeologist Sam Jones found an ancient city, hidden in the jungle. At the time, all the eyes of the world were riveted on the incredible discovery. Y/N still remembered the arrival of the archaeologist in her native country. He had arrived at night, at 3:22 in the morning. That night, Y / N had sneaked out of bed, slowly descended the stairs, and lit the local channel just to see her hero get off a small plane, applauded by the crowd. That night, she had stars in her eyes. It was then that she realized that being an archaeologist was her destiny. 

- Y / N !

San had just pulled her out of her thoughts, snapping his fingers in front of her eyes lost in the rows of books. She jumped at the moment, expecting San to scream at her for being too distracted. But instead, he had only a small grin on his lips, as if he knew what was going on in her head. Y / N hated the control he had over her, as if he was always one step ahead. She passed him, not failing to hit his shoulder with hers, as if to show him that she was not weak, that she could face him. What she had not seen was that Yeosang had opened a kind of passage, well hidden behind the most hidden shelves. There, Yeosang opened his backpack. Since when he has a backpack ? This was one of the many questions Y / N asked herself.

Inside the famous backpack was a book that looked as old as the world, but was actually a replica, and she quickly understood what it was the perfect replica. In the middle of this new hidden room was a window, containing a book, a very old book. Yeosang and San removed the glass with a special delicacy. While holding it at arm's length, Yeosang ordered:- Y / N, take this book and put the reply that I took out instead.She did so, replacing the precious work with its reply. Soon, the two boys put the glass back in its place.- Yeo, how much time do we have left? San asked.- Very little, we have to get away and quickly, Jongho may be good with a computer, he can't do miracles.Another unknown. Who could be this Jongho? Of course, it is he who allowed them to enter without being noticed, such works must be closely monitored. The three thieves left immediately, going the other way.

- Why did I have to come? Y / N asked.

San turned around, then told Yeosang to get ahead of them

- You think you have not served anything is that? He asked her.- It's not I think, I did not help for your little mission. I could have been in bed, I do not even know why I agreed to help you.

He sighed, visibly irritated by her words.

- The night is not over, I'll need you later.

He leaned down slowly, whispering to her.

- On top of that, this case interests you as much as it interests me, maybe even that it interests you even more for reasons that I could ignore.

How was he doing ? Evidently that the case interested her ! But what interested her most, a business that could make her career take off? Or a boy who can destroy it?

A/N 

Oh my god, I'm so so sorry for being so late, but school problems you know. Sorry if this is short too, I thought that it was better to make a shorter chapter before the great great chapter ( I hope it won't take two months though ) 

See you next time !