Chapter 21: A Demonstration Test

Start from the beginning

Sang Wan was dumbfounded. This person sure is clever with her words, all just to force out a relationship? To have turned her into a blessed person, all due to the efforts of this person not letting her worry about any complicated trivia!

Sang Wan was not willing to orally accept this inexplicable relationship. Though she was not willing to do so verbally, she smiled and lowered her head to take a sip from her cup of tea.

With that, Gu Fangzi stopped and gave a small laugh, "I'll take my leave first then! Oh yes, since

Ning Garden

will now be taken care by Cousin-in-law Sang Wan, I'll have someone send the roster here later! If Cousin-in-law Sang Wan lacks anything, needs something to be adjusted, or wants a change in any servants who are not useful, do let me know! If Cousin-in-law Sang Wan suffers from any humiliation, Aunt Wang and Big Cousin will definitely not let me off, hee hee!"

"Alright!" Sang Wan pursed her lips and smiled before nodding.

Once Gu Fangzi left, Liu Ya and Sang Wan looked at each other. Liu Ya's brows rose and her mouth twitched a little before she spoke softly to Sang Wan. "That person sure is shameless! If I may, she is more despicable than the elderly couple of our Sang family!"

"Don't go about spouting nonsense!" Sang Wan immediately stared at the door. This place wasn't just them, master and servant!

Liu Ya stuck out her tongue and grimaced.

Sang Wan could not help but smile. Compared to her second aunt, Gu Fangzi was definitely capable of something despicable, so the words Liu Ya had said were not actually wrong.

Soon after, Gu Fangzi dispatched maidservant Ya Chun to deliver the roster to Ning Garden, which contained information about all of the servants working there.

"Miss Gu said to let this servant help Ma'am with reading the roster. If Ma'am has anything Ma'am doesn't understand or has any requests, this servant will return and report back to Miss Gu." Maidservant Ya Chun said, without blinking. Clearly, she was Gu Fangzi's spokesperson.

As she spoke, Zhide, Hong Ye, and all the other maidservants of Ning Garden gathered, listening expressionlessly while awaiting Sang Wan's response.

"That is in no hurry. You may return. I'll take a look at it slowly." Sang Wan smiled.

"Miss Gu appointed this servant to drop all errands today and stay to obey Ma'am's instructions. Even so, this servant will remain at the side while Ma'am looks over it slowly." Maidservant Ya Chun smiled. Though she spoke flawlessly, her feet did not move a single step, as if she had no regard of Sang Wan. Every line she spoke included Gu Fangzi. As such, the meaning behind them could easily be understood.

If this had happened outside of Ning Garden, Sang Wan would have just let the maidservant's actions pass and would not bother about it. But in Ning Garden, and in front of so many other maidservants who served her, if she were to let the maidservant be, Ning Garden would definitely not be peaceful ever again! Ning Garden could even be renamed the Garden of Impoliteness!

"I have no need for you to serve me here, so you might as well call it a day and go home to rest! The matters in Ning Garden will still have to wait for Nanny Li first! Then I will not trouble maidservant Ya any further!" Sang Wan's gaze was stern as she glared at maidservant Ya Chun and spoke coldly.

Maidservant Ya Chun did not expect that the gentle and soft-spoken Ma'am, who had only recently entered the Shi family, would not give her any face. Her face reddened on the spot and she felt a little embarrassed.

With Gu Fangzi supporting her, she was sure that Sang Wan did not have the authority to do anything towards her. As such, she refused to leave and simply smiled. "Ma'am—"