Dr. Facilliers Hat Part 1

Start from the beginning

Amber was tossing and turning in her bed. No matter how hard she tried, she could not sleep.

"Alert the guards!" Baileywhick called.

"Baileywhick, whats going on?" Amber asked coming out of her room.

"Princess Amber, my apologies, but your sister is missing!" Baileywhick replied

"No shes not. Sofia had an errand to run. Did you check her room?" Amber asked.

"Yes, we did and your father is very worried." Baileywhick answered.

Amber sighed, she had to get Cedric. She went to the throne room where Roland and Miranda were sitting. "Daddy, Mother, I heard the news."

"We are sending out guards to find your sister." Roland replied

"Daddy, you dont need to. I wish to see Sofia." Amber sighed as a projection of the princess appeared.

"Where is she?!" Miranda demanded

"Protecting us Mother. She will be back soon." Amber replied as they watched the young girl begin to run.

*

Sofia approched a wall in her path. "I wish to be small." The princess became miniscule.

When she was on the other side, "I wish I was big."

Suddenly, Sofia saw her family, "what?!" She shook her head to clear it and continued on. "Amber must have asked to see me."

Sofia cut the connection between the amulets and plunged on.

The young princess turned a corner and gasped. In front of her eyes was her father, Edward, the amazing sailor. "Dad?"

"It is your father Sofia." A cold voice replied

The girl turned around, "who said that?!" Sofia asked sharply.

"If you turn around now, I can give you your father back." The voice continued.

Sofia began to think of her life with her father again, "what price will I have to pay?"

"No price." The voice soothed

"Yeah, right. I dont buy it." Sofia shook her head. She began to think of how Tiana outsmarted the Shadow Man. She only had to be as strong as the New Orleans princess.

Sofia didnt answer as she walked on through the illusion. "I dont need my father, everything happens for a reason." Sofia smiled

"What reason did King Roland have for sending your father on a trip he would never return from?" The voice asked.

Sofia kept walking until she saw Roland talking to Baileywhick. "Yes, it has to be sailor Edward to Wei Ling."

"Your Majesty, that route to Wei Ling is perilous!" Baileywhick exclaimed. "As your royal advisor, I strongly urge you to think this through."

"I did, and I want Edwards wife! She has a daughter and would be a good mother to my twins." Roland growled

Sofia shook her head as ahe remembered the real Roland.

"Stop minipulating me!" Sofia screamed. Her amulet began to glow and a picture of her family appeared before her eyes.

"That is who Im doing this for. I have to go on." Sofia grunted.

The girls family disappeared just as Sofia rounded the last corner.

"Dr. Facilliers Hat." Sofia breathed walking up to the pedastal. "This hat contains the spirit of the shadow man,  all his temptations and voodoo magic. Do not put on unless in emergancies."

"Sofia?" Chrysta called her bubble appeared out of the girls enchantlet.

"Here, I got the top hat." Sofia answered.

"Whatever you do, dont put it on. It carries a deep curse." Chrysta warned.

Sofia turned around and screamed.

"Sofia? Sofia, are you there?!" Chrysta asked frantically, but the call died.

"Hold on Sofia!" Chrysta murmered.