-Chapter 1- ✔️

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Eddie. How have you been?" I asked, squeezing him back, before pulling away

"Great, and you?"

"Busy, but I'm not complaining--well not to you anyway. Only Gracie has the privilege." I laughed as I pulled away from him.

"Lucky her." Ed smiled. "Oh, how rude I must seem! Cora, please meet Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson. Four-out-of-five members from One Direction."

Deep breath. Don't have a complete fan girl moment. Keep it suppressed and act cool.

"Hey." I managed to breathe out as they all nodded to me. How had I not bloody noticed that One Direction were standing only centimetres away from me?

"Guys, this is one of my very favourite friends, Cora Russell." Ed finished introducing us. "But then again, you probably already knew that." He added with a wink.

"Big fan." Harry smiled as he stepped forwards and shook my hand. His hand was strong and firm and I nearly squealed at our touching hands.

I snorted, but quickly turned it into a cough when he looked at me in confusion. Great, how not to make a situation awkward.

"Sorry, I just never thought someone as well-known as you would ever say that to me. Out of everyone here, I should probably be saying it to you guys. Oh great, now I just completely embarrassed myself in front of four strangers, who must now think I'm really weird and jumpy. Ah, now I'm rambling on! Real smooth, Cora, really smooth." I blurted out before I could stop myself. A dark red blush covered my face as the five boys burst into laughter.

"It's not funny." I complained, hiding my face with my hands.

"Only you, Cora, only you." Ed grinned, poking my side.

"I'm going to get a drink. The jet lag is making me jumpy, and I need something to calm me down, but I will be back Eddie. Don't think you can get out of talking to me this easily." I explained and nodded my goodbyes to the guys.

I located the bar and walked over to it. I sat down on the leather stool and ordered a whiskey coke, telling myself that I'd only have one and drink water for the rest of the evening, or maybe wine?

"Guinness, please." A male voice told the bartender.

Being the nosy person I am, I had to turn around and locate the person talking. So I did, and I came face to face with the missing band member. I took a deep breath and a long sip of my drink and tried to keep my eyes away from him.

"Oh my god, are you Cora Russell?" The same voice asked, making my head snap back up to look at him.

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. I tried to remind myself as we continued to look into each other's eyes.

"I am, and you're Niall Horan from One Direction." I stated.

And yes, I sounded like a robot.

"I am. I hate to ask, but could I have an autograph and possibly a photo?" Niall asked, placing his hand over his pocket, probably where his phone was so he could get it out quickly before if I said yes and then changed my mind.

"Sure, wow, I must be a lucky girl. Two members from One Direction are fans of mine." I smiled, placing my drink back down and jumping off the stool. In my heels, I am about the same height as Niall, so I would probably reach his lips if I wasn't wearing any.

Niall's face brightened and a huge smile formed on his lips.

"You met Zayn then."

"Ugh, no- well, yes, but Harry was the one who confessed his fan-ship for me." I smiled. "My, my. Three One Direction members now, I feel so blessed." I smirked and fanned myself with my hand, causing one of Niall's famous laughs-- yes the ones I watch on YouTube all the time- to escape his lips. I couldn't help but join in on the laughter, after all, his laugh is really contagious.