chapter 4

deku's pov
His appearance reminded me of someone but who as i looked at him with blurry eyes with tears.It felt like as if we knew each other.I slowly fell asleep...
dream
third pov
Izuku was playing as he saw a really odd looking boy it was him again.All the kids ran away from him.His appearance wasn't considered normal with his abnormal mask which he rarely took out. Everyone thought he was weird and boring.
some kid:Ew it's kai Chisaki
more kids:Everyone run away before he makes you wear a bird mask.
All the kids ran away except one it was izuku.
By now the older boy was looking at the ground almost in tears as izuku ran towards him-he gave him a lollipop.The older boy looked down as he saw the most adorable boy ever.
'P-please don't be sad.' the younger boy murmured.
Kai was shocked on why he wasn't running away or making fun of him that made his heart melt.
'T-thanks' he said looked away blushing.
With the most angelic smile he introduced himself.
'My name is izuku midoriya but people call me deku because i suck at everything.'
The older boy paused and said 'Deku is a name of a hero my hero' he smiled
izuku blushed bright red
As the older one continues 'My name is kai chisaki but you can call me overhaul'
He bent down lower to hug the smaller boy as he mumbled. 'Thank you for being my first friend' even if it was only a brief conversation it made overhaul felt over the moon with happiness.After that day they played everything with different toys or games until one day when Overhaul was six he now had to focus on his studies and train to be the king.Guards came and took Deku.
guards:You are not allowed to play with him anymore now it's your time to train and prepare to be king.
overhaul's heart stopped beating as he knew his little angel's memory will be erased he has seen this happened a lot as he ran and hugged deku casting a spell of him have a dream so he doesn't forget him completely.Slowly he let go as deku  was in tears he also was fighting to stay with over haul

overhaul:Deku chan I love you please wait for me!No don't take him away from me!
Deku:overhaul kun i-i
*the guards took him away *
overhaul: you will remember me.
you will remember me.
you will remember me. the older boy screamed as the younger one was going further and further away from his sight.

Third pov
Deku slowly woke up from a soft velvet bed with silk blankets his memory was fuzzy he heard the voice but still couldn't tell who it was.His face was always blurry but why was he having this dream from such a long time ago.

Overhaul pov
Soon as i realised he was crying the next moment he was asleep like a cute bunny.
'I hope you remember me deku chan' i whispered in his ear.

Sorry for the late ass update
i thought the story was bad so if you have any ideas feel free to comment them down below.thank you for all the story:)