VIII ✔️ Freaks

ELIZABETH trudged down the stairs, a garbage bag slung over her shoulders. She felt horrible as of a giant weight was placed on her shoulders once more.

"Betty." Bills voice said from behind her. She turned around and set the bag down in front of her. "Are you Alright?" He asked softly. She nodded slightly but the tears in her eyes were evident. "You can trust me." Betty nodded.

"You might wanna sit down, it's a long story." She said laughing lamely. "What I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone, not even Thomas knows entirely." She told him, her blue eye piercing into his grayish green ones. He nodded.

"I promise." He stuck out his pinky for Elizabeth to shake. She smiled slightly before shaking pinkies. The blonde then told Bill everything. How she saw the clown and everything he's done last and present all while he just sat and listened. Once she finished Bills brows here furrowed.

"Uh wow." Was all the poor boy could say. "If you ever need someone to talk to just let me know okay." Betty nodded.

"There you guys are." Thomas said walking up behind them. Both jumped in the air.

"Tom! What the heck you scared me!" Betty cried smacking her brother.

"Sorry." He muttered scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"We've been looking for you guys everywhere!" Bev exclaimed as, Ben, Stan and Eddie filed in behind Thomas.

"I-I was j-just seeing if Betty was alright." Bill stuttered a small blush covering his cheeks. Thomas scoffed. Bev placed a light hand on his shoulder telling him to knock it off.

"Uh guys we should probably get back to Richie." Eddie cut in. Eveyone groaned.

"How did we forget about Richie?" Stan said rhetorically. All of them looked at each other before rushing down the stairs. Richies was riding circles on his bike looking very pissed. Everyone quickly got on their bikes.

I love being your personal doorman, really could you idiots
have taken any longer?" Richie whined circling the group.

"Shut up, Richie." Eddie snipped.

"Yeah, shut up, Richie." Stan said as well. Richies eyebrows raised.

"Okay, trash the trash-mouth, I get it. Hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor
imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on halloween."

"She d-didn't imagine it" Bill stuttered out. Everyone on their bikes stopped abruptly. Bills gaze focused on Betty. "I also saw something too." He admitted. He hadn't told the blonde girl be he knew she knew.

"You saw blood, too?" Richie asked obnoxiously.

"Not blood, I saw G-g-Georgie.
It seemed so real, I mean it seemed like it was him but there was this..." Bill trailed off unsure how to explain what he saw.

"A clown." Eddie bursted out. "Yeah, I saw him too." He admitted. Slowly everyone shook their heads saying that they too saw something. Thomas shook his head and Betty gave him a confused glance, why hadn't he told her.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie asked. Betty shook her head in disbelief. "Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins car."

"We, we should
probably get outta here." Eddie said quickly. Fear was laced in his voice. Betty rolled her eyes it was Henry and he was a fucking idiot.

"Yes., we should." Stan agreed.

"Shouldn't we fight back, for they've done?" Thomas asked.

"Uh no." Eddie responded quickly.

"Wait isn't that the home
schooled kids bike?" Bev pointed out. Sure enough there was a bike laying on the ground next to the blue car.

"I think so." Betty pondered.

"We have to help him!" Bev exclaimed rushing off her bike and into the woods.

"We should?" Richie asked unsurely.

"Yes, you idiot."
Tom cried hitting the back of the boys head.

"Ow." He hissed under his breath. Betty quickly followed her brother.

"Tommy." He turned around go face his sister. "Can I talk to you real quick?" Thomas's brows pinched together in confusion.

"Yeah sure what's up?" He asked walking over to Elizabeth.

"What'd you see?" She asked curiously.

"What'd you see?" He shot back.

"I asked you first." He sighed.

"A lion." Betty nodded. She remembered the one time they went to the circus. A lion had came up to 5 year old Thomas and roared in his face, terrifying the poor boy for life.

"I saw the clown." Betty told him. Thomas nodded.

"Hey are you guys coming?" Ben called to the two.

"Yeah." They called simultaneously before rushing off after the others.

A/n update update updateee!