Trip 2

Rin P.O.V

It's been a few months since the other exwires found out. They have taken it well. They are still scared of me sometimes, but only when we have physical lessons. Our teacher is always gone so I started to teach the lessons. Each of them have a special weapon they like to use. Yukio likes the guns for their long range and quick use, Bon also likes them for the same reasons, but also like that they are loud. Shima worked with his k'rik, and liked just about any long weapon, and started to favour the nun-chucks. Koneko decided on using a bow and arrow because it is long range and quick to use. Sheimi doesn't like the close or long range weapons and started to look more at different plant based weapons for different uses. Eyebrows likes the daggers as they are small and quick. They have all started to improve and are all doing combat. Shura has been helping me with some sword fighting techniques, and I have helped her in some new techniques.

The Grigori still sees me as a threat. I still have guards that follow me everywhere, I still can't use my flames, except in certain places, I need to show my horns and ears, (I convinced them to not make me show my tail, for obvious reasons) and I can't cook for anyone other than me and Yukio, in case I 'poison the food'. It's not fair! I controlled my fire years ago, I don't need so many people following me, and even worse, we can't do anything fun. Because I am a 'liability', I could danger or harm an exhibition, and so we can't go. I know the others are annoyed by it, but don't show it explicitly.

After my lesson with Shura I was summoned by Clown – nii for a meeting. I stepped into his office and stared at him. He looked as dumb as ever, in his flamboyant style. He waved his arm and asked me to sit down. I did, then he started. "How have the past few months been? Enjoying life in Assiah?" I shrugged "I guess, I miss things down there, but I prefer it here. Why?" He looked at the door, then back at me "The Grigori have decided" he drawled ",that you are not a large enough threat - " "Finally" I muttered, they've been on my case for the past 6 months "As I was saying," Mephisto continues with a grin "they have allowed you and the exwires to go on your first exhibition - " I leaped out of my chair, punching the air "Yes! Finally! Where? What will we do? Stop a demon mob from destroying a city? Save people from" He cut me off, still smiling his insufferable grin, as if he knew something I didn't, "You will go with some of the best exorcists to save some people on a train, they are being held hostage by a group of demons. The exorcists are there to keep you from messing up. So no fire shows, or you will be sent prison. In 30 minutes the exorcists will meet you at the entrance. With a bag, it may be a few days." He waved his hand, dismissing me. I mirrored his maniacal grin as I rushed out of the office, running in the hall and down in the direction of the canteen, where I knew everyone would be.

I ran to our table and they all stopped talking and looked at me. "We have a mission!" I shouted, and they all cried out loud with me as well. "Finally!" sighed Yukio, laughing at me and clutching his stomach. "Took their sweet time." Bon growled, clearly irritated that we hadn't gotten a mission before this. He pointed at me, "This is your fault!" he joked, "If you hadn't flamed, we would have had dozens by now!"I already knew this, but still laughed anyway. "Not because of your lack of skills at all I take it." I sent back, causing more laughing from the group.

I turned to them and mentioned, "We have to be at the entrance in 30 minutes, and we need to pack a bag because it may  be longer than a day. We are going to rescue some people from being held hostage by demons on a train." They all nodded and went their separate ways to their dorms, Kamiki complaining about not being given enough time to pack, and running slightly.

I headed back with Yukio to our dorm, talking the entire way there. "Why do you think we are allowed now, you haven't 'acted out' " Yukio said "and we are all fine, no bruises, no burns, none of us have been 'taken hostage' by you. Why now?" I don't get either, the people here are way different and crazy, even compared to some demons in Gehenna, so I answered "At least we can go, and they didn't ban us at all." We got to the room and began packing, I tried to fit my manga in the bag, but they didn't all fit and Yukio was complaining at that I needed more than 1 other shirt. Why do I need to pack so much if I am only going to use 3 things from them? Kuro came down from the bed, and rubbed his face on my leg. Where are you going?  the cat wondered,  and I picked him up and grinned while replying, We're going on a mission, you can come if you want. Kuro jumped out of my arms to the door, leaping in excitement Yay! 

Me and Yukio laughed at the cat's excitement, took our weapons, and followed him back down to the schools entrance.  The Kyoto trio were already there, and a few minutes later Kamiki came with a huge bag in tow, and Shiemi last with a smaller bag, but still big. I pointed at Kamiki's bag and questioned "Why do you need all that stuff,  it's only for around 3 days, what's in there? Did you sneak Paku in there?" She scowled and retorted "I wanted to be ready for anything, and I didn't have enough time to choose what I would wear, so I packed most of my closet." "With the actual closet too?" It looked big enough to have fit. 

She was about to answer, but then a voice caught our attention. "Are you the exwire group?" We all turned to the group of 6 adults. There was 2 women and 4 men, all with weapons and their own bags. They all looked serious-looking, until I spotted another head with red and yellow hair. "Shura!" I said in a way of greeting. She looked at me and ginned back "Hey, so they finally let you on a mission?" she joked, "I have to make sure you don't do anything stupid, stupid." The other exorcists on the mission introduced themselves, explained the rules, and kept glaring at me, as if I would do them, and we left in the big van to the train station

Hey Faelings, sorry I forgot to upload, I am very lazy and forgot for a while. Thanks for the comments. ;-)