Exposed

Rin P.O.V

When we woke up I quickly whipped up breakfast, but and we ate it quickly, and we packed the camp, but then Sheimi got up and started walking tensely to the edge of the circle. I looked at her "What are you doing?" She gave me a blank look that told me she was being possessed by a demon, a parasite to be exact. They feed into your brain, context to your nerves and lay their eggs to control your actions. I ran to get it out, but I was stopped by a wave of power. A gasp came from behind and I saw every one of my friends having a knife or weapon to their throut. All were struggling to get out, but it didn't work. Other demons were standing around in case I run and fight. Shiemi stood next to them in an offensive position. I recognised every single one of them. They are all from Satan's personal army. When he wanted something done quick he sent them. All of them were the most skilled in all weapons, knew how to use any situation thrown at them, and are all bred from birth with one objective. To kill. While most demons in the army have a bloodlust. It is nothing compared to what these guys have. If they are in battle, it won't end with everyone dead and them victorious. They parade around the castle like royalty, and are incredibly arrogant. Everyone is scared to face them, so they are unbeatable. They do train and push themselves,  and they sometimes use me as a target. When I did something wrong, I would be given to them so they could do whatever they wanted, except for drive me insane or kill me. They have never attempted to kill me, but I have been on the verge of insanity. It was horrible. One way I was so good at dodging attacks and running is from their 'games'. The leader es the worst one of all. He had a sadistic streack that even my father had punished him for being so cruel to me. His name is Fidad. He was holding Shiro and the second worst, Byo was holding Yukio. Fidad has his signature, 'this is going to hurt' face. He spoke in a deep voice in Japanese so all the humans can understand. "Come with me now, and no one gets hurt. Your father wants to talk to you." That was clearly a stab at Shiro, as he knows he is not really my dad, even though he isn't my biological dad. Shura was the first to notice, "What do you mean, your father? Shiro is right here." He gave a low guttural growl, that the rest echoed it. Before he could answer Shiro shouted "Attack!" And all the exorcists shocked all the demons by hitting them  and running. They came behind me. The demons came and the exorcists tried to defend themselves and they stood their ground for a few minutes till Shiro got stabbed in the back by Byo and Fidad. All of the exwires turned to see the fall and it was their fatal mistake. They let their guard down and so the demons captured them. Yukio was held up by Fidad, he stocked his head "Is this your twin. I knew he was weak, but I didn't think he would be this useless. He didn't inherit a thing." Fidad threw him on the floor and picked up Shiro. "So this is you daddy. He is pathetic. It is good that Master raised instead of this whelp." He wasn't as kind with Shiro as he was with Yukio, with one swift move he hit him on the head, the exact point where is subconscious and conscious meet, giving Shiro no control over his minds and something a somewhat easy access to his body.

I broke at the sight of this. My biological father had taken Shiro's body. The others noticed and backed away, staring at his demon eyes and blue flames and the blood oozing out of his ears and mouth. His cackle sent the shadows into hiding, all happiness leached our of everyone. "Finally," He grumbled " did you k own this is the one human body I ever wanted, and now I can talk to you" He looked over my shoulder "and my other son, hello," Satan said to Yukio, who was shocked. " Come back to Gehenna now, boy!" I shouted back "No, my life is here, not there, and it is better, now leave!" Satan sighed "Fine, only because this body is dead anyway, men, ATTACK!" Then Shiros body crumbled as Satan left.

They were all nice, and I hated keeping secrets. I said to my family "I am sorry for this. I hope you will forgive me." Yukio said through the bond weakly "what are you going to do?" All I did was apologise and shift. I let all of my aura out and I felt me teeth sharpen and my tail and wings come out as I took out my sword.

Shock came from everyone but I didn't care. All I could see is a blue tint over my eyes and the demons that held my friends. I could feel the shock, horror and anger from the humans, but I ignored it.

I knew all their tricks but they didn't know mine. Not even Satan knew my full potential. I was a colossal blue flame and I spread my flames out far and wide. I used moved that o never showed them, speed even I hadn't tried, and strength to rally Satan. I whipped through them all , burning most of them to a crisp, but some I slashed and beat to death. I didn't care who saw me at this point or what I looked like. Nothing else mattered except for these people.

I roared a loud and clear message to them all. "IF ANYONE TOUCHES THESE TWO HUMANS,  I WILL MAKE YOU  ENDURE A VERY SLOW DEATH! ALL OF THESE HUMANS ARE PROTECTED BY ME! TO ATTACK THEMS IS TO PROVOKE ME!" Most of them died, but would regenerate at the palace, but they all were incapacitated enough know when they have been defeated.  Even if it is their fist time.

They all went to Gehenna to tell Satan the news. Clearly not all of them. Fadid came up to me and demanded a fight. No weapons, just fists. I happily accepted. We circled each other, and I struck first. I went for his stomach, but he jumped back and leaped at me and I moved and caught his tail, twisting it around him. It held him. "Tell my father that I will come back when I please. I do not take orders from him. Or anyone for that matter." Fadid was summoned back to my father. I ran to Sheimi and took the demon out. When she looked at me she scurried away. 

They all did.