OOF

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
———————

Heejin didn't feel like crying nor scream when those words came out of Myungsoo mouth.

She just felt the same feeling that she got when her mother left with her brothers.

It was neither anger or sadness.

it was just a bleak feeling.

Heejin just looked down, Not saying anything back to anyone.

Tears didn't fall and sadness didn't overcome her body.

That's when she came to the conclusion that she simply didn't care anymore.

It terrified her brothers and cousin to see Heejin react like this.

She was a mysterious and different person, who didn't show any emotion or any care to anyone but a few lucky selected people.

Her brothers that she considered strangers in her eyes, Brothers who were taken from her way too young and way too easy.

She envied them in everyway possible.

They didn't have to wake up to an empty house.

They had a mother taking care of them like a mother should.

They had eachother while Heejin had nobody.

"Heejin" Jeno said as he walked up to her in concern

She still looked at the ground.

"Heejin, I know that you're mad bu-" Taeyong was about to say but Heejin raised her hand telling him to not finish his sentence

She finally looked up at them.

"I don't want to hear anything more about her and that man"

--

"Come on Heejin, you have to eat" Sunni said putting her chopsticks with a piece of chicken infront of Heejin's face

"I'm not a child Sunni, Just eat your food" Heejin said turning her head back to the text book that was sitting on the lunch table

The group of friends were worried about Heejin, especially Jaemin.

She's been more distant than before, and didn't even respond to any of his sly comments like she would normally do.

He looked at her and seen that she didn't look well.

Her eyes looked droopy, she had dark circles under her eyes, and looked even paler then she normally was.

"Heejin, we're worried about you" Mark said

"Yeah, You seem off this past week" Jisun said giving her a worried look

"You don't even eat the food I make anymore" Renjun mumbled whilst frowning

Heejin sighed and looked at all of them.

They all looked sad and concerned, and she found herself feeling bad.

"I'm sorry, i just haven't been feeling good these past few days; It's nothing to worry about" Heejin said in a low voice

They all nodded but most of them felt like there was more to the story that she just made up but left it at that, not wanting to aggravate her even more.

-

Heejin jogged along the track with Jaemin following behind her a few steps away.

She felt dizzy for a second but shook her head and shrugged it off as nothing.

Her vision got blurry and she stopped running, rubbing her eyes but her eyesight was still blurry.

A wave of dizziness hit her again and she fell to the ground.

"Heejin"