Chapter 16- Pre-Party fun

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's eyes grew wide. He gasped and gripped onto the arms that were holding him.

"J-Jungkook. Oh my god" he was shaking a bit and leaned into the younger's touch.

"It's alright, you're safe" Jungkook said comfortingly. He loosened his grip on Tae, but slid his arms down to his waist. Tae blushed slightly, and smiled.

"Let's go now" Jungkook said. Tae and Jungkook started walking across the street, making sure that there were no cars coming.

They entered the café and went to the front counter to look at the breakfast menus.

"Whatcha gonna get Tae?" Jungkook asked. He leaned his chin on the elders shoulder, as he was still holding onto his waist.

"I was thinking the blueberry pancakes" Tae stated, blushing again, but keeping his eyes on the menu.

"Good choice, I'll get the same thing then" Jungkook stated.

They waited for a minute, and then ordered their food. Once they were done, they found a seat and waited for their breakfast patiently.

"So Jungkook, you're coming to the Halloween party tonight, right?" Tae asked and swung his legs slightly.

"I'm not too sure. I might cause I don't have any plans" Jungkook said. Obviously Jungkook is going. He wants to see how much Tae really wants him to go.

"Come on, you gotta come. I worked hard on my outfit really hard, and you gotta see it in all of its glory" Tae pouted.

"You could just send me a picture" Jungkook laughed slightly.

"Yeah, but it'll be cuter in person" Tae huffed cutely. "And besides, Jimin and Yoongi are gonna be hanging out all night, why would I wanna be a third wheel? That's just lame. And it makes me look like a looser that has no friends."

"That's not true. You could socialize with others and make new friends" suggested the younger.

"But what if I don't want new friends. What if I wanted to hang out with you tonight?" Taehyung asked.

"Then maybe I'll just have to go" Jungkook smiled at Tae as his eyes lit up.

"You're gonna come?" Tae asked excitedly.

"Tae, I was messing with you the whole time. I've been planning on going since word was out about it" Jungkook smirked slightly.

"Hey! You meanie! I got all sad for no reason then" Tae crossed his arms and pouted again.

"Awe don't pout Tae. We will hang out tonight, I promise" Jungkook stated and smiled.

"Good, no backing out" Tae said and sat up straight.

Just then a waitress brought over their pancakes. Tae's eyes widened and he could swear there was drool coming down his chin.

"They taste better than they look" Jungkook said with a mouth full of the fluffy pancakes.

"I bet they do" stated Tae as he dug in himself.

...

The two finished and made there way back to the dorm building. Jungkook still didn't know that Bogum was coming soon, mostly because Tae forgot to tell him, and maybe because he didn't want Jungkook to get mad.

"Tae, I think this is the first time I've seen you in all black. And I've gotta say, you look damn fine" Jungkook stated confidently. He set his helmet down and took Tae's too.

"Yeah, I don't wear all black a lot. But when I do, I feel it compliments me somewhat." Tae said as he looked down at his clothes.

"Somewhat? Again, you really don't give yourself enough credit sometimes" Jungkook chuckled and moved towards the elder. Tae blushed lightly and looked away from the male who was moving closer to him.