v🍌k officer

Summary: Taehyung, jungkook, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, namjoon and Jin were all working for the police department of Mexico (or in any other place you want, I just chose Mexico because I am going to visit soon 😊) they were all friends that all had dream and a passion for joining the police forces. When an arrest becomes an assault to an officer things do are not going to go good.
(Btw Taehyung is 18 and jungkook is 22 years old)

As Taehyung and his partner, jungkook, witness a speed they chase down the criminal. Only to have it be two drunk adults around the age of 40 and 47 years old.
Taehyung pulls the car over and walk over to the drunks.
"Hello sir, do you have your license and registration form with you today?" "yes" the boy gave Taehyung his license and registration form to scan then Taehyung gave them back. "Alright sir, do you know why I pulled you over?" "the man looked at Taehyung with eyes full off lust. "Because you wanted to suck my Dick. Go ahead baby its there for you." Taehyung quietly sighed to himself the only thing he didn't like with this job, was when people hit on him "sir that is inappropriate and rude especially to an officer" the man brought his hand to Taehyungs own and brought it to his boner "u-uhm sir I don't like this may you please just step out the car? Please" Taehyung yanked his hand back "I will be right back please stay here" "ok" Taehyung quickly jogged/ran back to his car "jungkook... Jungkook pst" jungkook was asleep the whole time " hmm " "if anything happens please just come help me." Taehyung pleaded. This had jungkook on full alert he didn't know what was going on "what happened?!" Taehyung could not/did not have time to explain so he said was going to talk about it later. Taehyung ran back to the man "sorry sir I had to check something" Taehyung tried to quietly mumble "Mr. Kim?" "yes" "can you please turn around for me" Taehyung didn't know why but just turned "like this?" Taehyung looked back and bit his lip because he was getting nervous "yes, oh my gosh yes" the man was now stepping closer and closer to Taehyung as he started roaming his hands around Taehyung "call me daddy, baby boy your mine now." the 47 year old tried to whisper to Taehyung "n-no get o-off of me" Taehyung was now struggling to free the mans grip as he tightened his grip on Taehyung "no babyboy if you continue your gonna get punished" he tried to seductively whisper "j-jungkook" Taehyung had tears in his eyes as he saw jungkook with an angry expression walking towards them "sir can you let go of him please" "n-" "I don't want to hear it. Let. Go!" the man finally let go as he turned to jungkook and trying to hit him while jungkook tries to arrest him. Taehyung ran back to the car crying his eyes out. Jungkook finally got the man under control and in cuffs "sir your under arrest for: drunk driving, battery on a police officer (two I guess), resisting arrest." jungkook places the man in the back seat of the car and arrests the other 40 year old in the car too and places him in the backseat also. Jungkook got in the drivers seat as Taehyung got in the passenger side from earlier. Taehyung was still quite terrified of what he experienced earlier. (A/N: ok so pretend the criminals can't see or hears what happens in the front of the car. Ok thanks bye) He turned to jungkook "thank you jungkook, for saving me" jungkook turned to Taehyung gave him a peck on the lips and looked deeply into his eyes "I have to save the one I love" Taehyung got wide eyed he and jungkook has been friends for over 10 years and have tried dating alot. Taehyung just gave him a bigger, more passionate kiss "I love you too".