Chapter 9: "PREGNANT WOMEN DOWN!!!" Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Nana's POV:

"Zane, I finished it in one piece!" I announced, smiling at my success.
When I opened the door, Zane was nowhere in sight.
That's when I heard the shower water come to a stop.

Ah, he must be taking a shower, that's helpful when your sick.

I walked to the bed and placed his soup on the counter before browsing the internet for more names.

That's when I felt a tangled knot in my stomach. It made me fill uncomfortable...
Next thing I know it, I felt... Wet? (Stap it weirdos, it's not like that ;-;)

It made me concerned. Was I on my period while pregnant?? Something must be... Wrong.....

...Then that's when my thighs twisted and I was in a lot of pain.

"Z-Zane!!! I-I think my water.. my water b-broke!!" I yelped, jumping out the bed because I was scared.

"Uh, water can't break, Nana??" He responded back behind the bathroom door.

"Z-ZANE!! Think for a secoND!.. IF I SAY My water brOKE... THATS ANOTHER TErm for... Ah! I'M GOING INTO LABOR!!!" I yelled, falling onto the floor.

Zane's POV:

"THAT'S ANOTHER TErm for.. Ah! I'M GOING INTO LABOR!!" She screamed.

I paused for a second. I finished getting dressed and opened the door, finding Nana clutching our light pink rug.

"Z-Zane!! I.. I need to go.." She said.

Wait.. is this actually happening right now!? YUP!! ITS HAPPENING!!!

I quickly ran to her, helping her getting up by wrapping her arm around me.

......wait... I don't have a car....

.................

I DON'T HAVE A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat Nana on our bed, she looking confused and frustrated at the same time.

I can't just call an ambulance because Nana is already IN HOT LABOR! They will never arrived in time!!

That's when I ripped out my phone, dialing the most baby expert I know.

Aphmau.

....And I guess Aaron too.

"Hey Z-"

"Aphmau! This is urgent!! I need you to come over our house now!!"

"Why-"

"NANA IS GOING INTO LABOR AND I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF CARING FOR A WOMEN WHOSE CARRYING A 8 POUND OBJECT THAT'S COMING FROM A VERY SMALL AR-"

"Ew Zane! TMI! But YEAH! I'll be there- just keep her distraction and calm!"

She than hung up.