Chapter 6: How?

"I am so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." Rami says while turning his chair to face Y/N.

"Um, I think I should go-" Y/N responded as she slowly got up from her chair.

"Don't leave." He whispered softly as he gently grabbed Y/N's hand.

"Why shouldn't I? You're my...teacher." Y/N said confused while seating back on her chair.

"Because I...forget it. Just...stay." He said with a soulful gaze while pulling himself closer to Y/N.

"Why are you doing this?" Y/N asked slightly looking down.

"Oohh..." Y/N thought while gulping heavily.

"Ugh I want to taste you so bad, I don't know why you are so...tempting." Y/N thought as she fixed herself in her seat.

"Because I like you, in a friendly way. I want to know more about you. You seem nice." Rami said with an innocent smile.

"Well, then let's get to know each other." Y/N responded while grabbing a post-it note and a pen.

"Sure, name a place." He said while resting his chin on his closed fist.

"Hard Rock Cafe, Saturday night. There's going to be a Queen tribute and I won two tickets, but I don't have a date. Wanna come?" Y/N asked while handing the post-it note to Rami.

"Sounds great!" Rami said while folding the note and placing it in his pocket.

The bell rings

"I gotta go, Text me after school and I'll send you the address. Okay?" Y/N says.

"Perfect." Rami answered.

"Bye." Y/N says leaning in to give a kiss on Rami's cheek.

Y/N then proceeded to step out of the classroom and head to P.E. Rami placed his hand on his cheek and smiled softly. After that, he grabbed his cellphone to save Y/N's phone number.

"Y/N" Rami typed on his phone as he saved Y/N's phone number.

Y/N p.o.v

"How did I just....but this can't be this easy! There has to be something wrong other than Rami freaking Malek being my English teacher all of a sudden!"Y/N thought confused by everything that was happening.

On her way to the P.E classroom with a weird feeling of someone watching her, Y/N heard a voice.

"But isn't it amazing! Your celebrity crush is your teacher now...all of a sudden. You're right, that seems super weird." A mysterious voice says to Y/N.

"Who said that?!" Y/N panicking as she looked back and saw no one.

"Umm...I'll explain when you get home." The voice said as it faded slowly.

"Wait what?" Y/N asked confused.

Y/N continued her way to the P.E classroom until  she noticed the teacher was absent. This was the perfect opportunity to go home and figure out what the heck just happened.

"Great! I'll just call my mom, tell her to pick me up, go home and solve this problem." Y/N thought while grabbing her phone to call her mom.

"Hey mom! I don't have my last period today, can you pick me up, please?" Y/N asked her mom.

Sighs "Sure, I'm on my way." Her mom responded before hanging up.

Time Skip

Y/N finally arrived home. She went straight to her bedroom and sat on her bed with her legs crossed.

"Ok" Y/N sighed.

"If you're here, right now, I want you to tell me who you are and why are you doing this." Y/N said out loud.

To be continued

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey!
I know it has been a long time since I've updated. I've had a lot of stuff to do in the week and the weekend, but it's finally here! This chapter surprisingly took me a long time to write. I made a lot of drafts that didn't make it into the final version of this. I have deleted and re-written multiple times. At least I got to finish it and I am now convinced that I am going to put a lot of effort in this story because I feel that it has potential. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Peace and love for everyone!

ALL_HAIL_BATAAR
;)