Chapter 3: This Is Weird

Vibrations
I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things
We can do the tango just for two
I can serenade and gently play on your heart strings
Be your Valentino just for you

Ooh love ooh loverbo-

The alarm was cut off by Y/N's cold hand. The warm morning sun caressed her skin, waking her up softly. She rolled herself under the covers trying to get out of her bed. One leg at a time and she still managed to fall aggressively on the floor.

"Frick!" She exclaimed with anger picking in her raspy voice.

She then proceeded to stand up, analyze what planet she is in, and grab her school uniform to take a shower. After she took a shower, she decided that today was going to be different. It was 6:40 am, so she grabbed her backpack and her phone and headed to a coffee  shop near her block.

The coffee/bake shop

She went inside the coffee shop and got in line. The line wasn't that long at least. A few minutes past and it was Y/N's turn to order.

"Hi! What would you like to order?" The cashier asked with a nice voice.

"Hi, um one small white chocolate mocha please." Y/N responded.

"One white Mocha, Cold or Warm?" The cashier asked.

"Warm please." She replied.

"Okay that will be $5.78." The cashier said.

As she said that, Y/N opened her backpack, searching for her wallet. When she got it, she pulled  $6.00 out of her wallet and handed it to the cashier.

"Thank you." The cashier said as she opened the cash register to give Y/N her change.

"Here you go, 22 cents." The cashier said with a smile.

"Thanks!" She replied nicely.

A couple minutes later Y/N picked her coffee and sat down on a table. She combed her hair with her hands, reassuring her braids.

Y/N  hairstyle btw

Y/N  hairstyle btw

A sigh escaped Y/N's mouth as she took out her phone from her pocket to check what's new. She looks at her phone to see what time it is.

"7:50?! I'm going to be late!" She silently yelled before picking up her things and rushing to school.

She ran as fast as she could until she finally arrived at school at 8:06 am. When she arrived to the classroom she silently went to take a seat, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice her entering.

"So, you didn't think I would notice Miss Y/L/N." The teacher said suspiciously.

"Sorry, I lost track of time." She replied exhausted from all the running.

"Well, since Y/N is late, again, we will have a pop quiz." The teacher said.

"Oh my gosh!"
"Seriously?!"
"Why?!"
"Y/N you're the worst."

All of her classmates said as the teacher approached her desk.

"You arrive late to my class one more time and I'll call your mom." She said with an irritated tone.

"I'll promise." Y/N replied.

"Okay students, time for the pop quiz!" The teacher said as she handed out the papers.

"You know the rules,"

"No cheating. No talking, No asking" Everyone said in harmony.

"Good" The teacher said as she went to take a seat in her desk.

"At least I know...some of these" Y/N thought as she rested her forehead on her desk.

Time Skip To Math Class

"Finally done with that teacher for today" Y/N said happily as she was walking to math class. Mrs. Rivera was her math teacher, she was the nicest teacher in her grade. She always explained new topics with patience so everybody could understand. She lets her class use their cellphones after finishing the work she assigns them. Everyone likes Mrs. Rivera.

When Y/N arrived to math class, she celebrated as she noticed the board was empty.

"Students, today I don't have work for you guys but tomorrow we will start with polynomials." Mrs. Rivera said.

Everyone took a seat and did whatever they wanted. Some were playing video games, others were taking pictures with their friends, and the rest were simply on their phones or doing nothing. Y/N was on her phone trying to unlock it with her face until she did. She scrolled trough her phone until she noticed something was off. Her wallpaper was different.

"Wait, where's Rami? And who is this guy?!" She thought as she looked at her home screen confused.

"It's this...MR.GÓMEZ?!" Y/N exclaimed in her mind.

The bell rings

"Okay class have a good day!" The teacher said.

"Oh no." Y/N said quietly.

On her way to English class, she looked again at her phone just to see that her English teacher was still on her home screen.

"I must be dreami-" she was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Good Morning Students!"

"Oh my God, is that..?!" Y/N said when she saw the English teacher was...

To be continued