"You're the pig aren't you?" Meliodas stated.

"And he smells delicious." Diane remarked.

"Does he? I only smell rotten garbage." I questioned Diane.

"Shut up! I am a high-quality pig!" Hawks retorted back.

"Lord Meliodas, you're wounded!" Elizabeth exclaimed, running at Captain's side.

"Oh, it's no big deal." Meli calmly said, ignoring the jealous glare of Diane.

"But you're bleeding so much!" Elizabeth insisted.

"D-Don't get so touchy-feely with Captain!" The giant shouted in frustration.

"But-" Elizabeth stammered.

"It's my job to look after Captain, okay? If anyone's gonna help him, it'll be me."- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After I ended the weird competition of who-will-take-care-of-Captain/Lord Meliodas between Elizabeth and Diane we went back to the Boar Hat and Elizabeth treated Hawks' wounds while I cooked something to eat.

"So, Elizabeth, you knew that guy?" The pig asked, catching my attention.

"Yes..." My sister grimly answered. "My father told me that he was originally my sisters Margaret and Victoria's escort but after a tragedy, Margaret died and Gilthunder became Victoria's close guard. He treated me affectionately like I was his own sister."

I acted as if I was too concentrated on my food to listen but I was paying close attention to her words. Gilthunder wasn't acting like himself in the forest and I was going to save him, I am his knight in shining armour. I chuckled at the thought and went back to listen to Eli.

"Even after his father, the Great Holy Knight passed away, he continued his loyal service. And yet... " Elizabeth seemed deep in thought but suddenly gasped. "Could he be related to what happened to father?" She asked herself.

I sighed and manipulated the air around me, making me fly on Diane's right shoulder. I ate my pancakes while listening to Captain's resume.

"So The Fox's Sin of Greed, Ban, was thrown into a dungeon while The Grizzly's Sin of Sloth, King, is dead and buried...." He said, turning to look at us. "What do you two think?"

"I don't care, I have no interest in men other than Captain." Diane simply said while I thought of the situation.

"I find it hard to believe that King is dead." I began. "And for Ban, that sly fox might just be toying with the people restraining him, after all the guy can't die."

"Enough about that." Diane showed us her wanted poster. "I've become such a fine woman over these ten years!"

"That's just a sketch, you know." Captain retorted, jumping off of her shoulder and landing next to Elizabeth. "It's decided."

"You could've keep riding on me." Diane complained.

"Let's go pick up Ban at The Baste Dungeon first!" Meliodas completely ignored Diane.

"Can't he free himself?" I groaned. "I'm not in the mood to fight an army just for Ban's old ass."

"Now, now, Li'l Vic, we have to help each other okay." Meliodas reprimanded.

"I disagree!" Elizabeth said. "Shouldn't we treat your wounds before we go to the dungeon? If you have to fight another Holy Knight with your body in that condition..."

Nobody had the time to react as Captain put his head behind Eli's legs, right on her private parts."Maybe that'll help." He stated.

"R-Really?" My sister, god bless her innocence, replied.

"Obviously not!" Hawks shouted at her.

"Elizabeth," Captain called, patting her head. "It's just a few scratches. No need to worry, I'll be fine with a little rest."

"You're lucky he didn't ask you to sleep with him, lil sis," I told her. "I have to teach you how to say no to our perverted Captain."

"I'm going to check on him." She told us, not bothered by my words. 

New chapter! I hope you'll enjoy reading it, don't forget to comment and vote! I'm sorry for not updating sooner but between exams, homework and my Handball competitions, I didn't have time to write. 

See you soon!