"Hello Leaftail and Blossompaw," Logfur greeted them as they sat next to him and Ivytail. Ivytail nodded her head as a greeting.

"Logfur, Ivytail, I need you to eat the travelling herbs. They're kind of bitter, but please eat them," Leaftail meowed to the senior warriors while pushing to them some of the herbs.

"Thank you, and don't worry, me and Ivytail had eaten travelling herbs before," Logfur purred, before he and Ivytail licked up the herbs without even twitching a whisker.

Wow, Leaftail thought in amazement before asking Logfur and Ivytail, "When will the other warriors be back?"

"Well... Woodpool, Cinderleg, Brownfur, Brumblewing, and Flowerclaw went with the dawn border patrol," Ivytail answered. "While Bubfeather, Violetpelt, Mintfall and Rosetail went with the hunting patrol. And the others, I think they went to hunt by themselves."

"Thanks," Blossompaw meowed gratefully. "We should be going now, Ruthpelt!"

"Huh?" Ruthpelt glanced up from Stemleaf and Mapletail. "Oh, Ok, let's go."

Once the three cats were outside, Blossompaw instructed, "I'll go and give the herbs to the elders while you two go and give the herbs to Sunpool and her kits."

"Okay," Leaftail agreed while Ruthpelt nodded. "Good luck with the elders though," Ruthpelt teased.

"Sure, I will," Blossompaw teased back before they went to their different destinations.

*********

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the tallest pine tree for a Clan meeting!"

It was sunset, a few hours after Leaftail and the two cats ha finished giving the herbs to all the cats in the Clan. Leaftail glanced up from the freshkill pile. She was sharing a squirrel with Ruthpelt.

"Come on," Leaftail meowed to Ruthpelt before she padded towards the tallest pine tree. Ruthpelt swallowed a mouthful of juicy squirrel meat and followed Leaftail.

When they got there, most of the Clancats were already there. Leaftail saw Sunpool rapidly licked her kits near the nursery; thus she guessed they were going to be apprentices. Then she and Ruthpelt sat beside Blossompaw and Littleclaw before muttering a greeting to them.

"I have called you together for one of the most important ceremony in the life of a clan," Greenstar began. "Bluekit, Curlkit and Fernkit have reach their sixth moon and it's time for them to become apprentices."

Leaftail smiled as she thought of her apprentice ceremony. Then she thought of the fallen Petalpaw, so she pushed her thoughts away.

"Bluekit," Greenstar meowed. "From this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Bluepaw. Starclan, I ask you to guide this new apprentice,Greenstar said, grazing up at the sky. "Set her paws she must follow to become a warrior."

Leaftail could see the kit's mother, Sunpool, puffing out her chest with pride and she remembered the time she saw her suckling her kits. They grow up so fast, Leaftail thought in wonder.

"Cinderleg, you will be mentor to Bluepaw since your last apprentice had joins Starclan before she became a warrior. Your skills and tactics are great. I know that you will pass these qualities on to Bluepaw."

The orange she-cat padded forward and touched noses with Bluepaw.

Greenstar smiled before beckoning Curlkit to him. Leaftail could see Curlkit was trembling with excitement.

"Curlkit, from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Curlpaw," Greenstar meowed. "Starclan, I ask you to guide this new apprentice. Set her paws she must follow to become a warrior."

Greenstar glanced at Ivytail, the senior warrior, before speaking, "Ivytail, you will be mentor to Curlpaw. Your experience in battle skills are valuable to our Clan. I hope that you will pass these qualities on to Curlpaw."

"Ahh... my third apprentice," Ivytail sighed as she touched noses with Curlpaw.

Greenstar smiled at Fernpaw before saying, "Fernkit, from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Fernpaw."

Greenstar glanced up at Sliverpelt swath of stars before continuing, "Starclan, I ask you to guide this new apprentice. Set her paws she must follow to become a warrior."

Both of the cats smiled at each other before Greenstar said, "Bubfeather, you will be mentor to Leafpaw. Your strength and intelligence are unexpected. I know that you will pass these qualities on to Fernpaw."

"My first apprentice!" the amber shecat yelled before rushing to touch noses with each other.

"Bluepaw! Curlpaw! Fernpaw!" the elated cheers from the Clan could be heard. Leaftail joined in, so did Ruthpelt and the others.

"Cinderleg, Mapletail and Ivytail, you will train your apprentice during the journey so that they will be a help when maybe danger comes," Greenstar said before turning to his den. The other cats also headed back to their respective dens. Blossompaw meowed goodbye before following Littleclaw to their den. Leaftail and Ruthpelt then turned around and went to sleep their last sleep in the warriors den.