letter quatuor

dear tix,

the sun kissed my back as i lay in the grass, shoulders slumped, earphones blasting coldplay through my brain, children playing, letters engraved in my mind, sentences forming drawings in my head.

i wrote one sentence in my diary "i had a house full of strangers and a mind full of friends"

and when i looked up i saw a young man approaching me

i thought he looked angelic, with long brown curls cascading his almond shaped head, his sea green eyes looking around, lost in thoughts. i had never seen such a beautiful human being, so close but so far away, so lost but found, so boyish but manly at the same time. His shirt clung around his tight muscular body and i could see a hint of his abs through his white see through shirt. His black jeans hugged his thin legs and he had a pear of black boots on with white socks sticking out.

did he see me?

it felt like minutes, the way he slowly put one foot in front of the other. it looked more like he strode along, it looked like god made him fly. other people were looking at him as well, i could tell. he held a hand through his hair and i swear tix, i saw some girls faint.

'oh sorry'

i hadn't realised it but he had gotten very close to me, close enough to step on my hand. i didn't even feel his left boot on my right hand, all i could do was stare at his beautiful features.

and then he was gone. he had looked me in the eye for a mere two seconds, and then he stormed of, not even acknowledging my existence. 'no problem', i muttered to no one.  then i felt a sharp pinch in my right hand, but it couldn't compare to the pinch i felt in my heart.

i was all alone again. 

this chapter is dedicated to @cheapmondae, a very very sweet girl who has recently taken her own life. rest in peace darling, you'll never be forgotten.