Defeated

Nialls POV

The day was going good so far. Loved the breakfast. It was amazing. We started playing GTA V on the PS4 in our hotel room but in the middle of it I seemed to notice that Zayn looked pretty uncomfortable. He looked like he wanted to curl up in bed and just never come back out. He was sniffling a bit and then he started coughing and sneezing and I didn't want to harass the lad with any questions so I just shut my mouth. Liam got him some tea. Then Zayn went back to bed and just after he went to his room Liam then told us that Zayn has a cold. I felt bad for him but we all knew we were gonna be there for him if he needed anything.

There's nothing wrong with getting a little cold, but the fact that all five of us were a huge boy band that had to perform shows and it made it worse having a cold. There's a lot of pressure to get better. If Zayn didn't get better then he wouldn't be able to sing and Zayn had a lot of important notes to sing for this concert. Without him the song would not sound right. After Liam told us Harry decided to check on Zayn to see if he was feeling good.

Zayns POV

I felt like crap. Crap indeed. I hated being sick. I was normally a bit more energetic and the boys knew it. Now I know the boys knew I was sick. I decided to go to bed like 20 minutes after playing GTA V with the lads. My nose felt stuffed. I had a headache. My body temperature was shifting all over the place and I could barely talk without my throat hurting once. My throat was hurting so bad while playing the game with the lads but luckily Liam made me some tea. I could tell he knew I was sick.

I didn't know how obvious I was making it that I was sick but I was trying not to be obvious. So I went in my bed to get a nap and relax. I was asleep but then as I was sleeping I felt a hand touch my forehead. It was Harry's. I turned around and I saw harry sitting at the corner of my bed. "You're very hot." He said. "Why thanks" I said with a grin on my face. We laughed together. I ended up coughing after because I basically irritated my throat even more than I'm supposed to. "I mean you have a fever." He said. "Yeah I know." I said. I was feeling like crap the whole day and I said I wouldn't tell anyone but it was just getting so bad. "Let me feel you again." Harry said in a parent like way. I slapped his hand away. "No." I said. I'll be fine. "C'mon Zayn. Don't let me get Daddy in the room." He patronized. "I hate you." I said to him. He obviously knew I was just being moody. We were the best lads ever. "LIAMMM!" He called. "Oh shit." I said under my breath. Just a few seconds after Liam walked into the room with cough syrup in his hand. "Take it." He said coming closer. "No I'm fine." I said in the most tired way ever. "I don't even have a cough." I said. A few seconds later I basically had a cough attack right in front of the boys thanks to me talking so much. Louis and Niall walked into the room. Now I can't do anything. Liam give me the "I told you so" look so I basically had no options left. "I'll be fine." I said with my raspy voice. "Take it. I'm not going anywhere until you take it." Liam said with an undefeating voice. I just took the thing to prevent trouble.