Intro (Major of Seyoung)

Oh Hayoung

A first year student at Kirin Highschool. A cute and pretty girl, good enough to make every boys eyeeing on her! She came from wealth family, but no ones knowing the fact that she a rich girl because she keep promise herself for just being a humble person that leaving like all the ordinary human being. Have crush on Oh Sehun, but got rejected. Really really crazy about sehun. A stalker!

Oh Sehun

Currently on 3th year of student at Kirin Highschool. A good looking man, cool styles and An Ice Stoned Man. Famous with many fangirls at school besides he's such have the kind of everything, perfect! Rich, kind, manly, clever, all for him. Only know Bae Joohyun as his fangirl along as his friend. Recognize Oh Hayoung but didnt get feel to knowing about her.

Bae Joohyun

A friend of sehun but too many as his fangirl, lucky fangirl. Sehun only notice her. Rich, pretty but kinda rude. She also famous in school bcause of her position and appearance. Thought that Oh Hayoung is her rival.

Yook Sungjae

Kinda be a goodfriend to hayoung. Really love hayoung as his friend bcause he only trust hayoung bfore knowing Apink

Other Casts

Exo (the boys)

Kim Junmyeon, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin. Theyre sehun's friends, even theyre seniors. Have a close enough with each other. Rich. Theyre perfect like sehun too. That the fated. A group of visual.

Apink (the girls)

Park Chorong, Yoon Bomi, Jung Eunji, Kim Namjoo, Son Naeun. Theyre hayoung's friends, even theyre seniors. Also close to each other. Perfect. A group of visual

Other Cast 2

Not mentioning