SIX

She should've minded her business. Let it be what it was without looking any deeper, but it seemed like she couldn't do any of that when it came to Jay. Coming over and showing how much she cared created the wrong message.

Despite Jay not looking as beat up as they were posting she could see that he was really going through it. He was just over it all, the fame, his mistakes. He wish he could take a lot of it back.

"Remember when it was just me and you?" He reminisced to her, "When I was just a stupid gamer with big dreams?"

She crossed her arms attempting to hide her smile at the memory, she drew circles on the floor with her foot, "It's hard to forget. Feels like it was just yesterday."

He paused for a moment, like as if he was debating on whether he should say what he wanted next, "I still love you like it was just yesterday."

"Jay," She stopped him, "You don't get to do that. You don't get to play the good guy after you ran game all over my heart. I remember all your big dreams but I also remember the way you treated me when they came true."

"I was stupid. I let a fantasy ruin what we built." He admitted, "Chyna was the biggest mistake of my life. I regret letting you slip through my fingers."

It was almost laughable how long it took him to realize his mistake because she knew it right when he said Chyna was going to make him happier it had to have been a joke.

"But you did." She smacked her lips, she didn't want to be the bitch, but the way he left her just kept ringing through her head, "You let me go for her and now that I'm happy you want to come back. You don't get to do that. You can't come and go as you please."

"I'm not trying to go again. I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life." He promised.

"Why? Because you're bored?" She finally looked up to him.

"If I was bored I'd go be with a random hoe and make it easy for me. I want you. I want the hard part because I deserve it, but I just want to know that after the obstacle I'm going to have you too. I don't want to fight for nothing."

"I can't promise you anything." She shook her head shifting the conversation, "I'm just glad you're okay, but I need to go. Back to my boyfriend."

He rolled his eyes, she really didn't have to add the last part.