TWO

DIRECT MESSAGES.

YBNALMIGHTYJAY
why you acting like you ain't got no love for a nigga???

THOTALIE
nigga get out my girls dms

YBNALMIGHTYJAY
nigga you weird as fuck i'm in her dms to talk to her not you pass the phone already

THOTALIE BLOCKED YBNALMIGHTYJAY

Natalie was wrapping a towel around her body as she walked out the bathroom, she watched as her boyfriend was texting, "Baby is my phone still charging?"

"Let me check." He flipped over grabbing her phone from the nightstand by the bed, "No, it's at 100% now." He said as the screen lit up in his face. "You need it?" He questioned holding her phone towards her.

"No it's okay." She shook her head looking at her phone, she didn't remember leaving it charging on the nightstand she thought she left it on the bed, but she shrugged the feeling off assuming he moved it so he wouldn't accidentally knock it off the bed. And she didn't really mind him on her phone it wasn't like she was hiding anything.

"Are you ready for your game tonight?" She asked as she was putting on her earrings, the only reason they were on vacation together was because the team he was playing for was paying for each player and a extra guest stay at the hotel.

He came from in back of her pressing his body against her kissing her cheek, "As long as you there I'm ready for anything."

She smiled in his arms kissing the arm that rested around her, "You know I'm always there."