The prank~

Continued~
"S-sam you look like you've seen a ghost!" I gave CC a glare and playfully smacked his chest. He pouted. "Hey what was that for?" I laughed at him and hugged him but,before i could actually hug him fully his girlfriend came towards us. "Hey bab- she stopped as she saw me hugging him. As soon as i heard her voice i let go glaring at her because i know shit was about to happen. "Hello Veronica." I said to her my arm resting on CC's shoulder. She just glared at me like if looks could kill i'd be dead. "Sam quit hugging my boyfriend!" She yelled at me and my response to that was me sticking out my tounge and flipping her off. Because believe it or not she is a bitch just to me tho. She marched over to me and pushed me on the ground. As i was falling i saw Andy run over and shove her then having CC grab me shortly after the top of my head started to bleed. "WE'RE OVER VERONICA LEAVE!!!" I heard a very angry CC yell. Andy ran over to me worried. "Sam are you okay?!" I looked up touching my head and looking at the blood on my finger. "Yeah i'm fine." I said nodding slightly. Cc leaned down looking at my head. "Are you sure princess?" He said looking at Andy then back at me i nodded my head getting up slowly pushing my black locks out of my face. I dusted my black veil brides shirt off. "Sam we need to talk." I heard Jinxx say to me i turned around and slightly nodded i was about to walk away when Andy grabbed my wrist and whispered. "Hurry back." He handed me my backpack and i nodded taking it from him and saying a thanks before walking to Jinxx. We walked side by side in silence until he looked at me and stopped. I looked at him tilting my head to the side a bit. "Sam i think i'm in love with you." My heart started to pound and my face turned so red that it would tomatoes out of jobs. He looked at me smiling and laughed. "I'm messing with you!" He said to me. Okay now i was aggravated. "Jinxx!" i rolled my eyes and laughed. "Black veil brides these days!" i said laughing pulling him with me to where Andy and CC were standing.

To be continued~