Pregnant With The Music Teacher's Baby!

At 7, Sonic and I went out for dinner as we planned, not knowing that Mr. Bowie had reserved a table at the same restaurant that Sonic and I are dating at!
After the host showed us to our table, Sonic helped me sit first,  then sat across from me.
"Gosh, you're so beautiful, Destiny."
"You're a looker yourself, Sonic."
A few tables away, Mr. Bowie was reading his menu, but he looked at us upon hearing our voices.
"Hmph, that Sonic has guts, bringing Destiny here for dinner when I'm here!"
After Sonic and I ordered our drinks and food, Sonic passed a wrapped gift to me.
"What's this, Sonic?"
"Open it and find out."

I open the gift to find a diamond necklace and diamond earrings!
"Sonic, they're beautiful!"
"I know your 17th birthday is in less than 2 weeks, so I got you this diamond jewelry set as an early birthday gift."
I put the earrings in and hook the necklace around my neck with Sonic's help.
"Wow, that set of jewelry really suits you!"
"Thanks, Sonic."
Sonic leans across the table and kisses me.

Mr. Bowie snarls jealousy at Sonic!
"This boy thinks he can get with Destiny? Well, he can't!"
After the dinner, Sonic drove me home.
"I had fun tonight, Sonic, thanks for showing me a good time, goodnight, love."
"Glad you enjoyed our time together, love you too, goodnight, baby."
I kiss Sonic goodnight, we wave goodbye and tell each other that we'll
see each other in class tomorrow.
Sonic drove home after safely seeing me into my house.

I enter my house to find a familiar teacher waiting for me, it was the music teacher, Mr. Bowie!
"Mr. Bowie, what are you doing in my house?!"
"I had a copy of your house key made, so I let myself in to wait for you."
"Leave now, Mr. Bowie, you don't belong here!"
"I'm your teacher, so I make the rules, I say I'm staying the night with you! Unless you want me to give you a failing grade for my class...Your choice, let me stay? Or fail my class?"
"If it's a choice between letting you stay and getting an F in your class... You can stay just for tonight, Mr. Bowie, but you're sleeping on the couch."
"I knew you'd make the choice that was best for your grades, good job, I'll stay, but the condition for me doing so is this:You have to share your bed with me, let me touch you however I want, we'll have sex and kiss a few times, but you are to keep our night together a secret, if you get pregnant, we keep the baby, run away and get married, got it?"
"As you desire, Mr. Bow- I mean David Bowie."
"It's good of you to agree to my terms and conditions, love."

I then dressed for bed, so did Mr. Bowie, he had me wear some racy lingerie to bed, all he wore was a pair of pajama pants and no shirt, was he trying to tempt me?
After climbing into bed together, Mr. Bowie waved his hand towards him, his free hand up,  wanting to hold my hand.
"Come closer, let's cuddle, love."
"As you desire."
I slid closer to him, Mr. Bowie pulled me to his shirtless body, cuddling with me, kissing me periodically.
"See? Isn't it nice to cuddle with me?"
"I do like this."
"May I be your first?"
"Sure, I see no harm in that."

After undressing us, Mr. Bowie leans over me and starts the sexual contact.
We had sex for what felt like hours, he ends up getting me pregnant!
After this was done, Mr. Bowie and I went to sleep.