Chapter Thirteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Let's talk this over dinner." Aya ng kaibigan sa kanya.

"Okay." Yvo simply answered and turned off the computer.

Yvo took off his lab coat and walked with Tate to the parking lot. There were only few cars left at the parking lot as it was already seven in the evening. At this time, there were only few classes being held. There was nothing but heavy silence between them, both not knowing what to say to each other.

"It was Ciara's fault, that dumb bitch. Sinira niya ang plano ko. I told her to keep an eye on Yuka." The voice of a woman made both of them stop mid-step.

Yvo and Tate stared at each other, the conversation caught the men's attention when Yuka's name was said. Just two cars away from them were Tracy and Janno having cigarette, walang kaalam-alam ang dalawa na may nakikinig sa pag-uusap nila.

"Bakit din kasi pinabayaan mong mawala sa paningin mo si Yuka? Alam mo ba kung gaano kamahal ang pill na iyon? It's the newest and most potent molly ever made. Did she even drink it?" Janno asked.

"I don't know! Sabi ni Ciara kinuha naman daw niya! We could've made a real sex video this time kung hindi dahil sa tanga-tangang babaeng iyon! I gave her one simple task! She even had the guts to ask me kung magkaibigan na ba kami after telling me na alam na ni Yuka na I was behind this! I swear, she's as dumb as a brick."

"Ibig sabihin na alam ni Yuka na may nilagay sa inumin niya? Fuck! She did take it!" Janno's face twisted into a scowl. "She probably fucked another guy."

"Well, I hope she gets STD." Tracy chuckled.

"I was supposed to be the one to fuck her. Ang usapan natin you'll give her the pill and you take her to me. It's that simple."

"Why are you this desperate to have her, Janno? Ano ba ang meron sa babaeng yan? We already have the blowjob scandal you had with her out. Hindi pa ba enough iyon? Everyone already knows what a whore she is."

"I want a real sex scandal, not a fake ass blowjob video. Kaya malakas pa rin ang loob ng babaeng yan dahil walang napatunayan ang video na iyon. I don't even think she cares." Janno shook his head. "A video of me fucking her. That's what I want, Tracy. Don't you understand? Nobody plays me for a fool and get away with it."

"Why does it turn me on to see you this mad?" Tracy purred seductively as she threw what was left of her cig to the ground and crushed it with her heels. "You want to go to my pad?"

Janno shrugged apathetically.

"You son of a bitch!" Tate couldn't stop himself from charging towards Janno. Hinawakan niya ang lalaki sa kwelyo and he almost lifted him from the ground. Tracy stood there, watching with eyes wide in shock. "You'll pay for what you did to Yuka! I will fucking kill you!"

"Putangina mo, bitawan mo ako!" The man tried to struggle free from his hold. Dumukot ito mula sa bulsa ng baril, Tate let go of him when he saw the gun being pointed at him. He took a step back and raised both his hand to show Janno that he was surrendering. Tate may have a more superior physique but he was no stupid. He wouldn't stand a chance against a gun and he didn't want to dare to, one flick of a finger and it would fly to his head and blow his brain out.

"Ano? Nasaan ang yabang mo ngayon?" Janno smirked.

"Janno, watch out!" Sigaw ni Tracy when she saw Yvo sneaking up from behind him. Janno turned his head to Yvo's direction and before he could do anything, he was immobalized when his arms were pulled and held together to his back. A fire was shot and Tracy let out a scream.

"Tate..." Yuka walked into the room to find him sitting on the chair in front of the police's table.

She was at home, watching a TV series in her bedroom when she received a call from the police. Nang banggitin nito ang pangalan ni Tate, Yvo, at Janno ay hindi na nagdalawang-isip si Yuka na pumunta, she dropped her popcorn and her remote control and went straight to the station.