A day in the junkyard {Patrick X Henry}

*P.O.V Henry*

me and the boys were hanging out in the junkyard
"okay i really have to go now, my dad needs me" belch said with a sigh
"yea i need a ride home" vic sighs and looks at me and then at patrick "henry? ... pat?" vic asks, using patricks nickname
"no I'm fine, bye vic" patrick says smiling like the sick fuck he is.
"im fine too vic, see you tomorrow ... you too belch" i say sighing as vic and belch drove off.

a lady bug was on patrick's hand. he was watching it crawl on him.
"aren't you gonna kill it?" i ask as i look at him.
"no" he says and sighs.
"why not ?" i ask again and raises my eyebrow.
"bad luck" he chuckles and watches it fly away. patrick starts unbuckling his pants. he pulls out his cock and takes a piss. i couldn't help but look at patrick, at his huge dick. I think how that would feel inside of me. "HENRY!!!" patrick yells and waves a hand in my face. i push it away and look at him
"yea??" i ask.
"the fuck are you thinking?" he asks "no one" i say
"i didn't say you were i asked what?"
patrick smiles. that creepy smile that i fucking love and that me fall in love with that fucking crazy asshole. "come on tell me" he begs
"just thinking..." i say .
"oh.... okay" he says not convinced. "you were staring at my cock... you want it or something?!". i blush but try not to show it. he picks up my chin up, looking at me. he smashes his lips onto mine. i kiss back, but then i push him off.
"what the fuck?!!!"i yell at him.
"what you kissed me back, you like me and you want me to fuck you!" he yells, pushing me against an old car. he puts his hands on either sides of my head, trapping me. he looks down at me.

We have a staring contest. i grab the back of his neck , pulling him down to me, smashing our lips together. his hands pull me towards him, no space felt between us. he pulls away, taking off his vest and t-shirt. he tugs my shirt off. he licks from my belly button to my ear as i try to hold in my soft, muffed moans.
"dont hold it in , because right away, you will be screaming my name and also, you would be begging for more." he tells me and i nod.
"which cat got your tongue bowers?" he smirks
"i want it back" he smirks more. he pushes his hand down into my boxers and rubs my hard on and i moan. "thats what i want to hear" he says smirking as he kisses me again, pushing his tongue in my mouth. we fight for dominance but pat quickly won. we pull away, a string of spit connecting us. Patrick smirks as he kept rubbing me, rubbing his thumb across the slit, making me moan out loud once.
"well i do like that sound." he whispers to me
"lay back on the seats... now and dont complain, lil fag" he smirks. i nod again and lay on my back in the old rusty car which was in there. he pulls down my boxers and smirks up at me. he takes my length in his mouth, sucking me off and jerking the part which didnt fit in his mouth. with the other hand he was rubbing my thigh. "fuck.... fuck patrick" i moan and he hums in response, sending vibrations on my cock. i let out a groan. he pulls me off and pushes me on my knees "suck" he demands and i suck on his tip. i swirl around my tongue and he grabs me by my hair, pushing me more down on his cock. i groan as he grabs both sides of my face, thrusting his member im my mouth, face fucking me. he shoves his whole cock in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. i gag as he pulls out.

"get in and bend over, hands and knees so i can see your pretty ass, Bowers" he smirks and bites his lower lip and again i do as i am told. i place my hand on the window as i sat on the seat in doggy style. i could feel Patrick's cock against my entrance. he didnt even warn as he just pushes inside and thrusts up quickly.
"argh fuck!" i yell as he chuckles at me. he was keeping a slow pace. he keeps thrusting and i moan loudly as he hit something. he smirks and didn't wait any longer and starting to go full force fucking me.
"AHH SHIT!!" i yell, gripping the top of the carseat. he places a hand on the window next to the mine and the other one on my hip as he continues to pound into me, the car rocking harshly with us.

without one warning i moan out loud and grunts, cumming all over the car seats. Patrick smirks and whispers in my ear
"naughty naughty boy, aren't you?" he chuckles and grunts, thrusting harshly into me. he started to go harder and faster as possible, the car rocking hard.
"AAAHHH PATRICK!" i moan and whimpers as i cum again, tightening around his cock, feeling his cum filling me up, tightening again milking him. he groans and smirks, pushing out and getting out of the car. i get out and blushes at the feeling of cum leaking out of my ass. We pull up our pants and we sit in the floor. when i sit on the floor i winced. he sits next to me, placing his hand on top of mine. we were both shirtless as we were sweating
"are you okay henry?" he asks and looks at me.
"yea i am" he nods
"what does this make us" i ask "well .... you like me and i like you, so i would say were a couple of faggots that are dating! he says laughing "well... yea... we are two faggots" i chuckle.
"i told you you would be screaming my name" he laughs and pulls me close
"shut up you creep"i whisper and smile.