ADMIRE

👀

It was finally morning and Jaehyun got up and quickly went to the bathroom. He took a shower and put on his clothes, styled his hair and put on his cologne.

He dashed downstairs and saw Taeyong cooking something. Jaehyun wanted to scare him from behind, but instead decided to just break the silence.

"Hey...."

"Hi. And good morning. Are you planning on meeting your girlfriend later at the cafe or something?" Taeyong said while setting the table up.

"Yes....I am."

"Why do you sound disappointed?"

"It's just that...." Jaehyun took a deep sigh and continued.
"It's cause...I feel like she has been tooooo clingy towards me lately where it gets so annoying at a point. I want to tell her that, but knowing her, I feel like she might overreact and break up with me"

"Maybe that's a good thing!" Taeyong suddenly said out loud, thinking that Jaehyun didn't hear him.

"What?"

"I-I mean...it's up to you anyways..." Taeyong started to get a little anxious and worried what jae might do next.

"Do...you think that it would be best if we took some time apart from each other..?"

"Sure" And he really meant it by saying that.

To be honest, even before they were friends, Taeyong had a slight crush towards Jaehyun, but never thought of ending up as best friends. He wanted to confess to him, but thought that it might ruin the relationship they had right now, or just make it awkward between the two. So he kept quiet and stayed best friends with him.

Luckily, Jaehyun never knew about his slight crush towards him and just started talking casually to Taeyong.

"I think your right! Even I am starting to get a headache from jaz. I still love her, but she can get a little too nosy"

Taeyong's felt a slight sadness in him. Jaehyun and Jasmine have been dating for a long time now and taeyong should be used to it by now. But, he still gets hurt whenever Jaehyun says the words 'love' and 'jasmine' together.

Stop it. Why am I getting sad? I'm used to this. I can't get in between them. I am just his friend who will always support him no matter what. Stop it Taeyong.

Taeyong was lost in his thoughts, not even realizing what Jaehyun was saying in reality.

"Hey tae!?" Jaehyun snapped his finger in front of taeyongs face.

"W-what? Oh...sorry. I was just...busy.."

"Doing what? Daydreaming when I was saying something?"

"I said I'm sorry~" Taeyong said while pouting.

Jaehyun cues at his best friends expression and thought how lucky he was to have such a loving, cute and caring friend, who can also be a little mischievous sometimes.

Honestly, come to think of it, Taeyong has always been there for him. Whenever Jaehyun's mom passed away, Taeyong was the one to comfort him and be there for him. And whenever him and jasmine used to have arguments, Taeyong was always there to listen and care for the other.

Jaehyun started to smile at the thought and didn't realize that Taeyong was also staring at him, admiring his beauty.

"eHeM!"

Taeyong snapped out of his daydream when Jaehyun suddenly cleared his throat.

"Oh..sorry. I thought I saw something on your face." Taeyong quickly shifted his eyes somewhere else other than what was in front of him.

"It's ok. I know I'm beautiful~" Jaehyun said while smirking.

"Pffttt...who ever said that must need glasses. I feel bad for you, since they lied" Taeyong said teasingly.

Taeyong started to laugh when he saw the "I feel offended" face on jae. He even started to cry because he found his expression really funny but in a cute way. Seconds later, Taeyong started to choke on his own spit.

"HAHAHAH...hAh...OHho *cough*"

"Pfftt! Look who's choking now!"

"O my..*cough* just give me some damn water sheesh."

Jaehyun started to laugh while walking towards the dishwasher to grab a glass and pour some water in it. He quickly gave it to Taeyong, still laughing his ass off.

Taeyong grabbed the glass of water and gulped it down. He felt better. And then gave a quick glare at the other, making him to stop laughing.

"Quickly eat ur food..." Taeyong rolled his eyes and walked away from the other

_______________________________

F I N

(Don't even ask what I wrote)