PART 5 (FULL PART)

Start from the beginning

            It was chilly night, and since it was village it was damn cold, but Manik didn't felt a bit, bcoz due to headache his body was on fire.

             "Hmm so where should I go, sarpanch ke Ghar, hmm he won't be awake, I am damn sure afterall these village people sleep at 10:00 , as per Arman's source" he giggled to himself and went forward.

             Manik entered inside the village as he went deep, he was surprised seeing sarpanch and some people there. Sarpanch was sitting under the tree on the chair, while brij and harshad including his friends were standing beside the tree, whereas other men were sitting down. Hearing attentively what he was speaking.

             Manik stopped his bicycle at a spot getting down, he adjusted the headphones on his neck and went towards them. Sarpanch who saw Manik approaching them immediately stood up, grabbing the villagers attention.

            "Arey Manik jii aap idar, iss wact?" (Manik you here, at this time?) "Haa bass aisehi ghumne aaya tha, toh socha gaav mein jata hu" (yaa I was just roaming, so I thought why not go in village) Manik pointed towards his bicycle. While others starred them, most probably eyeing Manik, and his outfit.

           Manik strolled and sat beside sarpanch on the chair, "toh! Kya baate chal rahi hai?" (So! what you guys are talking?) "kuch naahi baas, hum sarpanch hone ke hisaab se inki takleefe, sun rahe hai aur inko Salah bhi de rahe hai" ( nothing much, I being the head is listening to their complaints and also giving them suggestions)  Manik just smiled at it,

            "thik hai, aplog apna kaam chalne do, mein abhi chalta hu" ( ok than, you guys continue, I will take a leave now) Manik got up, and walked towards his bicycle, he was about to sit, when he removed his water bottle and saw it was empty "muje pani mil sakta hai Kya?" ( can I get water?) sarpanch immediately nodded and ordered brij to help Manik.

              Brij came towards Manik "layiye bottle, mein lata hu" ( give me the bottle, I will bring it)  "naahi muje lekar Chalo, mein khud leta hu, muje Meri cheezo ko kio haat lagaye pasand naahi" ( no you take me to the place, I will take it myself I don't like when someone touch my things) brij got angry, but for sake of sarpanch he nodded and they went.

             Brij entered in his house followed by manik. As soon as Manik stepped inside, his heart beat became fast, he kept an hand on his thumping heart to calm it. Nandini's mom and dad were asleep.

             " Tu! yaha Kya Kar rahi hai?" (You! what are you doing here?) brij shouted standing at the entrance of the kitchen, and Manik was by his side. While Nandini turned instantly scaredly hearing brijs voice.

             "BH...bhai, hu...hum wo....wo....woh ba....bar....bartan, dho rahe the Baki kuch naahi" ( br..bro i....I wa....was ju....juts wash..... washing the utensils, no... nothing else)  "jaah apne kamre mein!" ( go to your room!) Nandini being scared glanced at Manik, and went to her room.

             Indeed she was shocked on seeing Manik there, but she had no guts to go against her brother, whereas Manik was happy somewhere on seeing Nandini.

            "so this is her house, my God she is looking sooo beautiful, and this lehenga, her that milky white skin, that belly button which I want to kiss. Damn Manik keep a control on yourself, but why is she so scared of her brother, strange need to find about you Nandini"

             "aap pani lelijeye" ( you take the water) Manik nodded and filled his bottle, he also gulped down some of the water, he was about to leave the kitchen when his phn rang, he saw the caller ID and declined the call. This happen two three times, and all the time he declined the call.

              They came outside, Manik so wanted to see Nandini, ask her about her wounds but he was helpless. "Shukriya" (thank you) Manik was about to leave, when his phn again ranged this time, he answered the call and an worried Arman's voice boomed in his ears.

             "Sir where are you? Guards informed me that you went on bicycle, why! where are you? please tell me, I will come to pick you, this is not Mumbai sir, that you will roam whenever you wish. This place is dangerous." Manik rolled his eyes on hearing Arman, "Arman relax, I am not a kid! who will forgot my way, I will be there in few minutes"

              "no sir please, don't come alone this place is dangerous, please sir try to understand" "arm----" "no sir, today you have to listen to me, just tell me where are you, I will come to pick you, otherwise I will inform neyonika ma'am and than this project will be cancelled, I am sure you want that".

             Manik sighed in disbelief, he knew if neyonika would come to know, than she won't let him stay and his grandpa's dream of having project here would be no more. "I am currently in the village, at a someone's house, this house is before sarpanch's house, may be before 12 to 15 houses"

              "alright sir, I will be there in an hour" Manik disconnected the call and sat on the near by chair, which made brij to frown. "Aap ja naahi rahe hai?" (Won't you leave?) "Mera driver aa raha hai, jaab taak woh naahi aata, mein naahi ja sakta hu" ( my driver is coming, till the time he won't come, I can't leave)

             "toh cycle pe aye hi kuy? agar gadi see jana tha toh" ( than why did you came on bicycle, when you wanted to go by car) Manik glared him hard, which made brij angry but for sarpanch's sake, he lowered his eyes and said sorry. Manik just nodded and turned his attention.

             "I want to see Nandini, but this bodyguard brother of her is sitting on my head. Please god do something, idea!" manik drank his water from the bottle in a go, and turned his attention towards brij, who was busy starring somewhere.

              "Muje pani pina hai, mein lekar aata hu" ( I want to drink water, I will go and take it) brij just nodded, he wanted to stop Manik, but remembering the previous conversation he didn't said anything.

              Manik went inside hurridely filled his bottle and started looking for Nandini's room, there were two room so it was not that difficult to spot Nandini's room and to his luck the door was slightly open. Manik reached towards the door, and  entered inside without making any noise.

               He saw Nandini standing near the window, sniffing, talking to stars. Her outfit was changed, she was dressed in baby pink Lehenga and white blouse she was not having duppata, so her bare back  was on display, beside her blouse was being supported by one string.

           Manik suck in deep breath, in order to calm his hormones. "Excuse me" Nandini immediately turned, causing her hand to rub on the rusted window, which made blood to ooze and Nandini to shriek in pain, as well as in shock to see Manik in her room.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED IT

DO COMMENT AND SHARE!!

THANK YOU!!!