Vampires in Venice (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

He turn to the two girls, who look at him with pleading expressions.

He shakes his head, "No, no, no, no, no, no. It can't keep happening like this. this is how they go," He sits on the bed in the room, head in hands, taking a deep breath, "But I have to know. We go together. Say you're my daughters."

"What?! Don't listen to him!" Rory protests.

"Your daughters?" The sorceress laughs, "You look about nine."

"Brother, then," The doctor suggests.

"Too wierd. Fiance," Amy suggests.

The sorceress blushes deep red, "No Amy.... Don't do this again. Plus there's two of us. Fiance doesn't work when there's three people."

Her smile falters, "Sorry. No, no, you're right."

"Thank you," Rory sighs.

"I mean, they've already seen the doctor and sorceress. You should do it," Amy explains.

The sorceress steps up to her, "I'm coming anyway."

"Please, no," the doctor begs.

"I'll be fine," She smiles.

"Me?" Rory asks Amy.

"Yeah! You can be my brother," Amy grins and rubs the top of his head."

The doctor smiles at the two, "Sorceress, you don't have to do this."

"Clingy," she teases.

"Please," he whispers back.

"Friend zoned," She replies.

"Rory is our brother, then?" The sorceress asks Amy, as she walks away from the pouting doctor.

"This whole thing is mental!" Rory complains, "They're Vampires, for goodness sake."

"We hope," The sorceress and doctor say in unison.

"So if they're not vampires.....?" Amy asks.

"Makes you wonder what could be so bad it doesn't actually mind us thinking it's a vampire," The sorceress smiles grimly.

Amy and The sorceress stand, dressed in Isabella's old clothes, next to Rory, dressed in Guido's outfit, which doesn't really fit him. They stand in front a guy and an older women, both with a not nice look about them.

The Rory stutters as he explains why they want to join the school, "So, basically, both of our parents are dead from getting the plague. I'm a gondola.... driver.... so.... money's a bit tight.... so having my sisters go to your school for special people would be brilliant. Cheers."

The guy takes a step closer to The sorceress, and she shivers under his glare.

"Have we met?"

"Nope," she growls.

"I've just got one of those faces," Rory says at the same time.

"I wasn't talking to you," The tall guy says, his voice a little louder than a whisper.

"She's got the same face.... which is because she's my sister!" Rory trues again.

The women, sitting on the throne, turns to a servant and ushers him forward, "Carlo, explain yourself. Why have you brought me this imbecile?"

"Signora, they have references from the King of Sweden," Carlo relies humbly.

"What?! Let me see," The women turns to Rory and the girls, and holds out her hand.