"I hate this father, I gain a husband that is a son of a local prostitute, taken in by his rich father, clothed and trained as a young master but alas blood is blood. Have you seen how different he is from Seokjin? He is a rebel, how can I be attracted to someone who is as masculine as I am..if it is okay I will prefer a woman partner than him." Namjoon scowls as he thinks how wrong Hoseok is for him.

Mr. Kim leans forward and looks at his son intently.

"You will be the dominant one in the relationship son, never forget that. As the submissive one, Hoseok has the responsibility to listen and obey you. But..I will probably need to remind you to never abuse the power you hold and please son, open your heart, open your eyes..Hoseok is all grown up now, he is not the scrawny kid from the past, there are many suitors that asked his father for his hand in marriage but was kindly declined since he is supposed to marry..Yoongi at first, that is before the truth came up that Mrs. Kim has switched the names and description of your betrothed."

"I will find my way out of this father...I will have Seokjin."

Mr. Kim shakes his head as his son walks out of his office. Wanting to tear Seokjin's mother from limb to limb at what she did, wanting her own son in the richer family she lied about who Namjoon's betrothed is, hating her husband's son with another woman she placed him with the Mins.

"God help Hoseok in this one please...he is a good child."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon purposefully strides towards the bar on the club where he and Yoongi is scheduled for a meet-up. Ordering a drink as soon as he sat down he stares dumbly at the table and curses his life. He has made a call to Seokjin as soon as he had his talk with his father. The man greeted him warmly, nothing out of ordinary but since he started talking about what his father tell him Seokjin immediately stops his rants.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=❤

"Namjoon, I know that you are pissed off and I felt guilty of what my own mother have done but we still have some time to correct the wrongs, we still have time to get to know our real partners and I hope, I really do hope that you will treat my baby brother the same way that you treats me." Seokjin softly said as Namjoon curses under his breath.

"You can't just say yes to this right? I like you Seokjin, all my life I thought that you will be mine someday and now this? You will not object to this nonsense and just let them separate us?"

There's a long silence on the line as Seokjin tries to control his emotions.

"All my life I was thought that you are going to be my husband. The thing is, as I grew up I realized that I don't appreciate being forced to do something without my consent. Yes you are a wonderful man Namjoon, you treated me so kindly, heck you treated me like a princess, but I wasn't given the choice, I was told of the fact and I just obeyed what was being told."

"I like you, I really do but I am not in love with you, so I can't really lie and say I am heartbroken about this sudden call off,..we both feel angry about sudden changes but tell me do you have any other options for us to go against the elders?"

Namjoon stayed silent.

"I will think of something..I will find a way for us to stay together."

"As sweet as that sound we only have a week now before our families announce the upcoming marriages betweet the Kims of Gwacheon, Kims of Seoul and Mins of Daegu."

Namjoon stay silent and gritted his teeth.

"As I said earlier, I will find a way."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=❤

Min Yoongi entered the bar and searches for Namjoon, they have known each other since they were kids, simply because of the fact that they share the same status in life, their families belong to old money, rich and influential families.

He sit besides the taller man who turns to him with a serious expression on.

"You little shit.." Namjoon hisses dangerously but Yoongi ignores him. Choosing to order a drink for himself.

"Before you start wailing, I want you think about this fact. Do you honestly think that I want Seokjin like that? You know, like how you want him?" Yoongi asked after he takes a shot.

"I..I know but you should do something!" Namjoon insisted.

"Do you think I didn't? I grew up with the thought of claiming Hoseok from his fucked up family and taking him away with me back to Daegu when the shit hits the fan and reality bites my ass that Seokjin is the one I am to marry." Yoongi glumly said as he released a deeo breath.

He likes Hoseok, he likes the man's personality, his cheerfulness and his warmth. He decided way back when he's a kid that Hoseok's warmth is perfect for his coldness. He thought that clearly they are meant for each other.

"We can get a way to get through this..we can change our parent's mind. Or... Wait I have an idea.."

Yoongi looks shrewdly at Namjoon.

"If you think that our respective partners will say yes to that then go..but if one of them objects then we will stop this nonsense and just let the marriage proceeds."

"Fine..if both of them agree."

The two men shakes hands as they continue to drink wanting nothing more than to forget the news that makes them lose shit.

TBC^^

A/N: pairing's conversation next chapter ❤