One Last Time

JinSoul walked as fast as she could through the hallways because an annoying mosquito (Lip) was behind her talking about things she couldn't hear because she didn't want anything to do with JungEun right now. She stopped when she could make out "Let's go out". Who does she think she is, it was clear that they both broke up and didn't want to see each other or at least that's what Soul understood.

—Let's go out right now, we don't have any classes. —Lip said smiling.

—And what makes you think I'll say "yes"? —Soul stared at her

—I promise if you go out with me right now i'll leave you alone for the rest of you life, just let me take you out. —She almost kneeled down in front of JinSoul.

—Okay, but only this time, no more... —She made a little cute pout and Lip smiled taking her wrist and leading them outside.

Lip took her to an amusement park, JinSoul was taken aback because this same park was the one that saw their relationship grow, this same park is where they has dates every time they could, what was she planning to do?

—Let's have some fun, come on! —They went inside walking with Lip's hand tighten around Jin's wrist as if she didn't want her to run away.

JinSol wasn't going anywhere in fact she was letting JungEun lead her anywhere she wanted because in her words it will be the last time, so what's there to lose.

The first thing they did was to ride the Ferris Wheel Lip likes so much, Jin remembered this was her favorite ride because it was a great way to watch the city along with someone you really like. It was really awkward because they were seated beside each other and JinSoul didn't want that but there was no choice. JungEun was so excited she was like a little kid riding this for the first time, she talked to Soul the whole time but she just stared at her, saying nothing. On the inside Jinnie was very happy she could see her smile again, normally Lip didn't show any emotions but when they were together she could express everything she felt. Later on they went on a rollercoaster and this time JinSoul could enjoy her favorite ride even though she was afraid she still screamed and smiled the whole time, Lip stared at her as if she was scanning her face to never forget it.

They spent the whole afternoon riding on different rides until they were both tired and sat down on a bench in front of the river where the sun was setting. Lip bought ice creams for them she got JinSoul green tea flavor and for herself vanilla flavor. They enjoyed the calm afternoon looking everywhere else to not lock eyes. Suddenly they both paid attention to a couple buying matching hats, and JungEun was the one commenting about it.

—They look cute. —And turned her attention to her ice cream.

JinSoul saw the opportunity to look a her for the first time in those painfully awkward moments, but Lip saw her, and she quickly blushed and stared at the ground again.

—W-We bought matching shirts there too, remember? —This time Lip was taken aback because Soul finally spoke after 3 hours of being together.

—Yeah, Do you still have it? Because i do. I still have all the things you bought for me —JinSoul opened her eyes so big and looked at Lip, She kept everything?.

—I do too, you know? Now that it's the last time we'll see each other i'll tell you everything i've felt these months i don't want you to answer anything just listen to me. —Jin looked up to the sunset and started speaking feeling JungEun's eyes on her the whole time.