The Letter

Sunday May 27th, 2018
Cheongju, South Korea

From: Lippie
To: Jinnie

Hey Baby, how are you today? I'm sorry I couldn't go to your house today my grandma is very sick at the moment to I came to my birthplace to take care of her.

I miss you JinSoul and the only thing i can do right now is to write this letter and send it to you (because there is no signal here)
I promise you that when i come back i'll take you to the amusement park and we'll spend the whole day there, we first need to ride the Ferris Wheel, and then the Rollercoaster you love so much (I hate those things but since you love it so much), then we could ride many many other rides and at the end of the day we could watch the sunset together because i want to compensate the time i left you all alone there.

Baby Girl, you know? I love you so much, not even the word "love" can measure the way i feel about you, you're the one that gives me strength to keep on going with my life. I want to hold you in my arms and never let you go because you are like an angel that came to make things right in my life, you taught me how to love, you taught me that expressing feelings aren't a bad thing, everyday when i see you I feel as if it was the first time i saw you passing by, my heart pounds so fast that i could hear it, and everytime we hold hands i feel soo many things that it's insane, i wish you could be in my body so you could be able to feel it too!

Can you listen to my heart calling you? It says "I love you Jinnie and i wish i could kiss you right now!"

I have to go now, my grandma is calling, i love you and i miss you Soul
Bye Baby

Kim JungEun.

The end.