Kim JinSol

—Do you love me? —She asked a bit insecure, love is a very deep feeling, she would tell these three words to her significant other a million times without thinking it twice... "I love you".

—I love you and I'll repeat it until I run out of voice —The other girl replied, smiling so brightly with those red unforgettable lips.

———————————

Waking up feels so heavy these days; the skies are completely grey and it rains at any moment.

Kim JinSol has lived in Seoul, South Korea for ten years. She used to live in the UK but due to her parents divorcing she had to move to her dad's home country where she would be living until she turned 18 and could decide where to go.
She decided to stay in the country because she had graduated high school there and already applied for a college.
She's currently majoring in Engineering and Administration so she has to take classes at around 9 am. And it's really a pain because her Economics teacher is very grumpy.

She finally gets up and checks her notifications on her phone, there's something she immediately sees and it's a calendar reminder that reads:

June 27, Anniversary with Boo❤️

—Didn't I delete this?! —She panics for a millisecond but doesn't find where to delete it, so she just dismissed it.

She took a long bath and got dressed as fast as possible, she grabbed a piece of bread and went out to her university. It was pretty close only walking a few streets passing by a cafeteria where the owner is Jinsoul's friend: Heejin. She decided she could go visit her for a little while, after all she had extra time.

The establishment was pretty nice and comfy for cold gloomy days, "La Vie in Rose". She opens the door and a tiny bell rings, inside it's decorated with Rococo style; the windows, the sofas, the tables even the cups and plates were like the Victorian ages in Europe.

—Good morning, welcome to my cafeteria what would- Oh! Jinnie!! How are you today? —Heejin smiles behind the counter and rushes to hug her.

—I'm fine, thank you for asking, it's really lonely here at this hour. —She hugs back and as soon as they separate she scanned the place.

—What do you mean? It's already 8:40 AM, all the students are in the uni by now, you're the one that's late —Heejin laughs looking at JinSoul's lost expression— Did you wake up late?

JinSoul panics because the reason she was late was because of that notification, Heejin knew about her situation, after all She's like a mother to the blonde.

—Nothing really, I woke up late that's all, I have to go now, have a good day! —Soul hugged Heejin one more time and went out avoiding talking about it.

It's hard for JinSoul to talk about what happened a few months ago, it'll be better if she just shuts anything and keep everything for her. She didn't want anyone knowing she still cares.