Chapter 6

OH. MY. GOD! I'm soo sorry I left you guys hanging and ughhh! I had my first week of school and it was difficult with soccer after school and homework. leaving me with NO TIME to update!!! UGH!

ANYWAYS. enjoy ;-]

-

-

-

-

------

-

-

-

-

I see it in your eyes.

The beauty inside.

The way you smile.

Or even a simple move of looking up at the night sky and pointing at the flaring shooting star.

It's just everything you do.

That makes me love you.

It's only been two months here, December, but already I feel as if I've known everyone since forever. Aubrey and I get along REALLY well. Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam are my best friends too. Ashley and her gang of course made my life some sort of hell every possible time that they could, but I found out that the boys are the popular crowd in school. So Ashley doesn't dare try anything when I'm around them. I can tell she likes Harry..A LOT...but there is no way Harry likes her back.

Now.

Why didn't I mention Niall?

Well...maybe I'll put it this way.

******** November *******

"Hey...er...um..Carter?" Niall stuttered nervously to me as he leaned up against the locker next to mine while I got my stuff out. I lifted my head out of my locker, hitting it in the process because he scared me.

"Yes?" I said as I rubbed where I hit my head.

"W-will you go to prom with me?" He stuttered again as he looked at the floor.

"Niall? You know that's like a month away right?" I asked smiling oddly at him. He looked up a bit and matched my smile with an adorable side affect of rosy cheeks.

"I-I know, but I wanted to make sure I could go with you," He looked down again while he held his books for his next class in his arms. His stance started to shift nervously from side to side.

I grabbed the books I needed out of my locker, closed it, then turned back to him.

"There is no way in hell, that I could.." He looked up frowning a little. Jumping to conclusions now are we? "ever...EVER say no," I smiled. His slight frown turned into a huge smile going ear to ear.

"Thank you," He whispered bringing me into a hug.

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked still hanging onto him, but pulling away to face him.

He shrugged, "Because I-I thought you'd say no," He smiled. I laughed at him. Me? Say no to him? Well that'd be VERY hard.

"Well, you underestimated either me or yourself," I smiled back. I went in to hug him again, but he had other plans it seemed. He stared into my eyes almost mind controlling me. Making me not want to go into a hug either. He gentle had his fingers crawl to my cheek, then pulling me in. His lips brushed passed mine asking for permissions. I smiled. Then he lent in all the way. The kiss was amazing.