Mr. Fishman - Part 2

You hadn't told anyone about what happened between you and Tal. As far as you knew, he hadn't told anyone either. You wanted it to happen again. Whatever it was, you wanted it to happen over and over again.

You wanted him.

•••

Tal was walking around the gym making sure everyone was doing OK. He lingered by your machine for a minute, watching you. You look up at him.
"Can I help you?" He smirks.
Tal-"Just making sure you're doing OK." You lower your voice.
"Well I'm doing fine so fuck off." His expression darkness and he folds his arms.
Tal-"Someone's in a bad mood today huh? " You shake your head.
"No. Not really. I just don't like you." He furrows his eyebrows.
Tal-"You should watch how you talk to me Y/n. " You smirk.
"Or what?" He leans down to your ear.
Tal-"Or I might have to do something you won't like. "
"That's too bad Tal. I guess you'll have to deal with my attitude then." He smirks and walks away.

•••

Tal-" Y/n can I see you in my office please? " You glance up at him and gesture to the weights in your hands.
"I'm kinda busy Mr. Fishman. " He rolls his eyes and grabs the weights from you.
Tal-"Now you're not. Not come on. I wanna talk to you. " He turns and walks to his office, you get up and follow him. When you get to his office, he shuts the door and locks it. He crosses his arms and glares at you.
Tal-"You've been testing me all fucking day Y/n. Are you proud? I'm officially fucking pissed off. " You smirk and lean against his desk.

"Of course I'm proud. It was my ultimate goal." You roll your eyes and scoff. He strides toward you and pins your hands to the table with his.
Tal-"I'm done with your fucking attitude. " He stops and pulls his hands off of yours.
Tal-"Turn around. " His eyes were dark, and you thought better than to test his patience even more. You do what he says.
Tal-"Bend over. " As he speaks he slides everything off the desk. You bend over so the top half of your body is flat on the desk.

You feel his hand graze the back of your legs, and then you feel a sharp pain in your ass.
"Tal! What the hell?!"
Tal-"I warned you already Y/n.  You just didn't listen. " You could feel yourself getting wet. You wanted him to keep hitting you.
"I've been a bad girl. I deserve more punishments." He slaps you again.
Tal-"You're right. " He slaps you over and over again. It took everything in you to not moan. You bit your lip and groan when he slaps you one last time.

"Fuck Tal." You gasp as he slides his hand up between your legs and rubs you through your tights.
Tal-"Was I too rough? " You shake your head. He leans down and leaves a soft bite on you. Another gasp leaves your mouth.
Tal-"Use your words Y/n. "
"You weren't too rough Mr. Fishman." He kissed where he bit you.
Tal-"Good. " Your hips roll as he presses his body against you. Tal bends down and leaves a trail of kisses down your throat. You groan and clench your fists as your stomach tightens even more.
"Tal I can't do this anymore."
Tal-"Do what? "
"Just sit here. I need you to fuck me." He pulls off of you and pulls you up with him. Tal licks his lips and states into your eyes. He leans in and gently presses his lips on yours. He grabs your hips and slowly pushes you back down into the desk. He kissed your stomach, his hands still on your waist. You sigh shakily.
"Tal please I need you now." He smirks and pulls your tights and underwear down.

Tal-"How bad do you need me? " He pulls down his shorts and underwear while asking you. You sigh shakily.
"So fucking bad."

He thrusts into you, barely giving you time to position yourself.

A/N
Hey people. Sorry this one kind of sucks. But whatever. I haven't updated in forever. Hope you liked it though. I'll update again soon. ❤
- Talthony