chapter 32:

Mason. "Sure, you always win like you did with Sarah"said Oliver."That was an accident I didn't know she was going to push herself in front of a car"said Mason. "She didn't, you push her!!" Said Oliver. "What?! Your crazy"said Mason."All this months I was investigating were Sarah live and I found her she told me everything" said Oliver.

"She said you too were arguing because she didn't want you to leave her, then you got violent and slapped her and push her then the car came and ran her over"said Oliver."Don't you dare say it's not real because I recorded a video were she explains everything"said Oliver."Fine!!!!!, I pushed her and I don't regret it because she was just a pain for me" said Mason.

"I can't believe it you are a monster, how could I possibly believe you"said Avery and slapped him hard. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door and started crying. I was fool ones again. Oliver follow me and come and grab me in this arms and hug me and I cried on his shoulder. I could no believe it, everything was perfect and now it's all destroy.

" I sorry to say this but I told you so" said Oliver."I know, how could I be so blind not to noticed this before"said Avery. "He's the worst person ever" said Avery."Do you feel better"said Oliver."Yeah"said Avery."I want to give you my birthday gift for you"said Oliver."Sure, what is it"said Avery.

Oliver kiss me, I was so surprised. I didn't expect this. I kiss him back, this kiss was different it was sincere and full of happiness. We both knew what we want know. I broke the kiss for a moment."yes" said Avery. "Yes what?" Said Oliver."I want to be your girlfriend"said Avery. "This is the best day of my life" said Oliver and kiss Avery again. we kiss for a long time the kiss was getting deeper.

Then Oliver gently lays me on the floor without breaking the kiss. He gets on top of me and still kisses me.
I know what might happen but I don't care. This is finally perfect and I don't want to stop and I see he doesn't either.

Someone knock on the door and we had to stop."Avery are you there, I have great news" said Paris. I quickly got up and open the door."Yeah what is that said Avery."Let me come in"said Paris. "No let's go somewhere else" said Avery. I got out quickly and close the door. I went with Paris at the kitchen.

"So what is the news"said Avery."I was so surprised by this I cried"said Paris. "So Ryan call me and told me to go outside and there he said some emotional words and then what happened, I couldn't believe it"said Paris. "What happened?"said Avery. Ryan ask me...........

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: ana_villaseñor12