chapter 9:

They came over and Ryder sat next to Jessica,mason sat next to Paris, and Oliver Next to me. Why next to me?

"So guys this is Ryder my new friend" said Jessica. "Hi, I'm Paris". "Hi"said Ryder. "And I'm Avery". "Nice to meet you" said Ryder. Jessica and Ryder talk more than all of us. Then Paris and Mason started to talk. But me and Oliver just stayed quite.

The bell rang, it was time to go to class. "Well see you later Jessica, it was nice meeting all of you" said Ryder. "Bye Avery" said Mason. When Mason said that, Oliver gave me a death stare. "Bye"said Avery.
I don't know what came over me but I hug Mason. I kind of like it.

"Wow what was that hug for?"said Mason

"Wow what was that hug for?"said Mason. "Well I hope we can be friends too" said Avery. "Sure" said Mason with a big smile. Oliver was angry I could see it. This was the start of something good, and bad. After that the boys left.

"What was that?" said Paris. "What? you know l like him" said Avery." Yes we know, but we never thought you would actually make a move" said Paris." I think you did the right thing" said Jessica. Well only time will tell said Avery.

Days pass and me and Mason were getting closer we became good friends. We hang out a lot. It was like a dream come true.

We were at lunch. "So guys I'm having a party on Saturday, your invited" said Mason. "Well be there"said Avery. "Grate" said Mason. I don't know why I agree to this, probably because I didn't know what was about to happen.

End of chapter
Follow me on Instagram: Ana Villaseñor12