Hermione/Ron vs Edward/Bella

1.When Ron is being funny Hermione laughs.

Bella is eternally emo and doesn't really laugh or smile. Not even for Edward.

2.  Ron and Hermione are friends for at least 6 years before they fall in love.

Edward and Bella dont even know each other before they are 'in love'

3. Ron and Hermione produced gorgeous babies that didnt need to be ripped from Hermione's uterus with Ron's mouth.

4. When Ron breaks Hermione's heart she sends birds flying at him and punches him like he deserves.

When Edward breaks Bella's heart she tries to frigging kill herself. Like honestly who would kill themselves over a guy?!

5. If Hermione is in danger she can protect herself from her knowledge of spells.

Bella will just run, scream a very dramatic 'Edward! '... And trip.

6. When Ron buys Hermione presents she is grateful.

When Edward buys Bella presents she complains about the whole idea of present giving. LIKE WHAT KIND OF A GIRL DOESN'T WANT HER BOYFRIEND TO BUY HER PRESENTS?!?!?!

7. For Hermione it was ALWAYS Ron.

Bella couldn't decide between Jacob and Edward.

8. Falling asleep holding hands with your boyfriend is way more romantic than having your boyfriend watching you sleep without you knowing.

Haha! That's all for now. Im sooooo sorry for the late update!!!  Hope you liked it!

Follow

Vote

Comment