hyunjin's phone buzzed and he pulled it out. 

1 new message, unknown.

hyunjin sighed. he really should name his contacts; it got awfully hard to work out which friend he was talking to sometimes. 

he clicked on the notification to find a history of texts from jisung, all of which had been sent that morning in their group's group chat. he quickly changed unknown to han jisung so he'd know in future who he was talking to immediately. 

sorry, i don't know who's phone number belongs to who in the group chat.

so who're you?

i'm hyunjin ;)

hyunjin looked over at jeongin, who refused to return his gaze. 

how's minho?

the reply came a moment later. 

he's asleep
do i take a photo

hyunjin tried not to snort and attempted to stand in his seat so he could peer over and see for himself. 

yes, send it to me ;)

[1 attached photo]

hyunjin opened the picture and snorted. jeongin looked up from his seat and smiled before continuing to look out the window sadly. 

what the fuck?

a true sleeping beauty

shut up, i don't need to know what you say to each other in the bedroom

daddy

kinky
though seriously, shut up. i'm innocent

do you think minho has a daddy kink tho

[you have blocked han jisung]

jisung let out an "oi" from the seat in front and swivelled around to see hyunjin shaking his head. 

"not in this christian household," hyunjin laughed, although he wasn't christian. jisung snorted and indicated towards jeongin. 

it took a moment for hyunjin to realise what jisung was suggesting and he quickly shook his head more vigorously. there was definitely nothing between him and jeongin. 

"hmmph," jisung commented before turned back around. hyunjin had the feeling he was now attempting to wake minho up. 

honestly, they were the weirdest couple he'd ever met. 

hyunjin found he wasn't content with staring out the window like jeongin and soon got bored again. he tried to spot chan from his seat but failed. he assumed chan and seungmin were sitting together; afterall, seungmin had no particular friend (or boyfriend) and chan's boyfriend didn't go to their school. 

changbin and felix were probably sitting together too, which meant all of his friends were preoccupied. hyunjin sighed. why was jeongin acting so weirdly? he decided to try one more time. 

"jeongin?" hyunjin tapped the boy on the shoulder. the younger simply stared at him, looking annoyed. 

"yes?" he asked, when hyunjin hadn't said anything. probably because he was still dazed by how cute the boy was.

it shouldn't be right that someone frowning was so cute. 

"uh...do you wanna hang out on the weekend? my place?" it would be the first time either of them went to each other's house. hyunjin crossed his fingers underneath his legs. (yes, he was 'sitting' on his hands. it was one of the things he did went he was a) nervous or b) bored. in this case he was both.)

"i'll think about it."

oh. okay.

hyunjin tried not to feel too disappointed. 

the bus stopped a second later and hyunjin turned to get off, picking up his suitcase which he'd left in the aisle. jeongin's was on his lap. 

"text me? your answer, i mean. i'm free anytime." hyunjin said before scrambling to get off the bus before everyone else attempted to push down the aisle. 

hyunjin was pretty sure that jeongin heard him, but he didn't see or hear the younger's reply. 

maybe this was what it felt like to have unreturned feelings.

---

it's an update that i didn't need to give, what can i say? enjoy <3

iVE GOT A NEW BED TOO IT ACTUALLY IS SLEEPABLE UPON

hope y'all had  a good week, sorry for not replying to comments