{{ teaser }}

The body can be devoured with its own desires. Whether it longs for sexual needs or for anything active is the same at the end.

Everything differs on the giver and recipient.

Yebin knew this too well. After all, it was her job to do just that: please others in the way she coordinated the stage. The only thing she woukd never get involved, however, is her club's black market.

But what happens when a female stranger starts showing up at her workplace and dropping off precious jewels for each of her visits?

* * *

Hello and welcome to the second installment to The Poker Trials! It hasn't been too long since The Kard Killer ended, so I wanted to continue the story as far as I could before my writing juice for Poker Trials ran out for who-knows-how-long. If anything, it's one of my favorite prompts since I get to find out more about one thing and then another, which could help for the next work.

I know I should be focusing on Freestyle or Jingle Jangle Bells, but I don't have the motivation to upload or edit the chapters. They already have their rough drafts, but no matter what I try, I cannot focus. I hope for those who are reading Freestyle or Jingle Jangle Bells can understand. I'll make sure that once either work is complete, I'll go back and edit them so much my brain remembers everything.

But putting this aside, let's get this show started for Kang Yebin the Rhinestone Burlesque. Hope y'all can enjoy the sequel!