Chapter 1

I woke up at 7:30 like I do every morning and get in the shower and put my clothes on which shows off my abs. Plus I am a wolf. My name is Daniel although people call me Danny Dan Danell I don't know why it just started like that. Oh yah did I mention my mom died 3 years ago and my dad got remarried a year ago.

"Daniel, we need to go!" My sister Kaesee yelled up the stairs as I walked down.

"Hold your panties on!" I yell back running down the stairs grabbing my backpack off the stairs, as I leave it every day after school. "My babies going to school the first day I am so excited!" My step mom Elizabeth said. "Thanks Lizzy!" My sister says I just walk out and growl. I don't really like my step-mom I feel like she is going to leave my dad because I walked in on her making out with some guy I didn't know. I feel bad for my dad but I can't tell him not now. Plus I feel like she might have a crush on me. Just like the little things she does. I mean it's kind of gross. Considering I am 17 and she is 26. I shiver realizing that she is 26.

%

%

We get to school and my mate Morgan walked up to me and kissed me. She has black naturally wavy hair and she has light brown skin. Her hair is up in a messy bun so I can see the mark I put on her a week after we met. I couldn't help it my wolf Kore made me. I grabbed her waist and we started walking to our first class.

-later at home-

"Hey Daney how was your first day of school?" My stepmom asked me pulling me into a hug. Morgan growled at her! "Hey Morgan I didn't see you there!" She said embarrassed. "Hey Elizabeth." She said in an annoying angry tone.

We walk into my room and there it is a note and candles. "You found it yah I didn't know Morgan would be here!" I turned around and faced Elizabeth in my alpha tone!