chapter 5

(Hadrian is going to be called Harry untill the realise who he really is)

Tom, Draco and Bellatrix land in griphook's office. Unlike Harry, they landed on their feet. They look at griphook who nodded towards the chair in from of him. They look at the chair. In the chair sat a young boy who had pitch black cat ears that had flattened on top of his head. He had a pitch black tail roped around his chest. He was looking down so you couldn't see his face. the boy was wearing a blue ripped t-shirt that was way to big and ripped jogging bottoms. He had black messy hair that Draco could reconise anywhere. It was Harry. Draco ran over to Harry. When he got close enough he finally realised Harry was crying. When Draco tried to hug, Harry flinched backwards away from the hug and started crying more and started shacking baddly.
Harry: p-please . . .  d-don't . . .  h-hurt . . .  m--me. . .  P-please
Draco, Tom, Bellatrix and griphook was shocked at this.
Draco: we aren't going to hurt you love.  
Harry: b-but y-you a-all h-hate m-me.
Draco: no we don't Harry. We won't hurt you. Love
Harry: p-promise? 
Draco: promise
Harry leaned into Draco and he let Draco hug him. He slowly calmed down. He then notices that Tom and Bellatrix was there and started shacking again.
Draco: their not going Hurt you either love.
Harry nods and calms down.
Bellatrix: griphook you told us our son was here.
Tom: so where is he?
Griphook: he is here. Look at Harry's inheritance papers.
He passes them to Bellatrix and Tom they read them then Bellatrix started to cry and then she hugged Hadrian. Hadrian flinched which didn't go unnoticed and hugged back.  Tom paces Draco the inheritance test.
Tom: Hadrian?
Hadrian looks up to Tom and Tom could see his red eyes
Harry: y-yes f-father?
Tom: we missed you.
Harry: y-you a-acutally want me a-as y-your son?
Bellatrix: of course we do.
Griphook: would you like the blocks off now? Or would you like to talk about your voults, Mr riddle?
Hadrian: can we takes the blocks off first?
Griphook: of course.
Griphook grabs a position and gives it to Hadrian
Griphook: this may hurt
Hadrian nods
Griphook: take the position and I'll start the chanting.
Hadrian does that and griphook starts chanting. Hadrian feels the pain but doesn't scream. Which shocked griphook, Bellatrix, Tom and Draco. Once the chant was done, Hadrian felt his magic become stronger and he remained everything. He ran over to  Bellatrix and Tom and hugged them crying.
Tom: what's wrong, son?
Hadrian: I remember everything. I'm so sorry for trying to kill you so many times.
Bellatrix: that wasn't your fault sweety. It's ok. It was dumble-as-a-door's fault.
Hadrian stoped crying at that and giggled.
Draco: are you ok now?
Hadrian: yes I'm good.
Griphook: Mr riddle, can I ask you a question?
Hadrian: of course and please call me Hadrian.
Griphook: of course Hadrian. Well, I want to know why you didn't scream or even make a noise of pain when I took the blocks off of you.
Hadrian: it's because I have been through worse and I learned the hard way that screaming makes the pain worse.
Draco, Tom: what!?
Bellatrix: griphook, may we come back tomorrow to talk about the voult's?
Griphook: of course laddy riddle.
They then go home. Bellatrix and Tom sit on the sofa. Hadrian curled up on Draco's lap on the chair. Lucius and narcissa are still getting things ready for Hadrian.
Bellatrix: please can you tell us how you have felt worse pain that taking your blocks off?

What will happen next? What will Hadrian tell them? How will they react? Read on to find out