Chapter 4

I stilled in shock , taking the scene in front of me . Two men were holding a man who was badly bruised . The alcohol was not helping either . The man who caught me staring advanced towards me but I was froze on my spot . "No one ever taught you to mind your own business princess ?" . I started fumbling in my place , clearing my throat I replied "W.. what the hell is going on here , I.. I'll call the security " . They started laughing " Who's  stopping you infact I dare you to do that !! " . The other man holding the victim scoffed " C'mon let's get over with this " . Suddenly something was pressed up to my face , I tried fighting it but was soon I was drifting into a world of unconsciousness .

Dark ... was the first thing I observed when I woke up . My head was aching . Secondly , the handcuffs which were tied around my hands and thirdly the very uncomfortable chair making creaking noises as I tried to move . My head was still pounding not knowing what to do , where am I ! . The door opened and two men walked in , I recognized them immediately , they were the one in the alley ... the man .. beaten !! Oh God what they are gonna do to me . One of them finally spoke after a long game of staring . " Ohh , so the fiesty miss is awake ! Boss is surely gonna enjoy having his way with this one " . His speech caused shivers down my spine . Trying to look unfazed I mustered some courage and said "Where am I ? " . One of them was about to speak but suddenly a creaking noise sounded and the door opened . Due to darkness I wasn't able to see his face but his figured towered in the room making him look intimidating . Both the men nodded at him speaking in a language I don't understand ... Italian ?? . Finally he spoke causing my breathing to halt . The two men left the room giving me smirking glances , yet I was unable to move . This voice , no that can't be . Finally stepping out from the dark he stood infront of me . My eyes widened like saucers not believing the sight infront of me . He stood towering over my hunched figure  , his mesmerizing orbs now cold , face emotionless   , this man who had been haunting my dreams for the last two years . Now standing here he looked like a nightmare . His velvety voice which used to cause butterflies to swarm in my stomach now speaks in a deadly manner "How have you been Amelia ? "
My throat ran dry , hearing him speak my name after all it has been and when I try saying his name curious how it feels on my tongue after all that has been , The feeling of amazement never goes away ... A painful name of a well known stranger  "Za.. Zander !! "
And every thing goes black
Again ..