He wasn't wearing anything but briefs. I cringed and looked away.

"Pants." I said, shielding my eyes. I was not looking to see that in the morning.

He laughed. "On it." He replied.

"You're safe." He told me in amusement.

I peeked through my eyes and saw he wasn't lying.

"You're like a five year old." He snickered, jokingly.

"If I'm like a five year old then maybe you should just carry me everywhere." I shot back, a flirty glint in my eye.

"If you insist." He replied with a mock sigh, lifting me up by my butt as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He planted the lightest kiss on my mouth and grinned at me.

As I leaned in to kiss him more he backed away the slightest bit.

I pulled back, insulted that he would reject my kiss. My expression softened when I saw him giving me a flirty look.

"I think it's just a little bit illegal for me to kiss a five year old." He kidded.

I dropped my legs from his waist, causing his hands to move away from my butt.

"Fine. Have it your way." I said, trying to hide my smile as I sauntered out of the hotel room.

I heard the pounding of foot steps and felt something grab me from behind, throwing me over his shoulder. He continued walking as he pretended not to notice him carrying me. I laughed the whole way, taunting him.

When he took me down to the lobby in the elevator, he walked out while I was still lying face down on his shoulder, my feet flailing in the air.

"Harry! I swear I'm staying five feet away from you for the rest of the day! One for each year you claim I've lived."

My laughing suddenly stopped. He froze and he was silent, not coming back with a flirty response or slapping my butt like he usually does. He gently put me down and I turned around and saw Simon.

"Oh. Hi Simon!" I said, feeling in a good mood today.

"Well, hello to you, too." I heard an annoying voice say. I turned and saw Megan. Any trace of a smile that was on my face went away immedietly.

"Hi, Megan." I said, staring at the ground.

Instinctively, Harry's strong arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"We are all here regarding the magazine incident." Simon declared bluntly. I winced.

"What magazine incident..?" Harry questioned, even slower than usual.

He turned towards me this time. "What, magazine incident, Ryann." He asked, not kidding around.

"This." Simon said, gritting his teeth. He handed Harry the cover of a magazine showing the picture of him and Megan blown up on the front. "This is just one of the many."

"Shit." Harry cursed under his breath. He closed his eyes in what I assumed was frustration or regret.

I looked up at Megan, who had her arms crossed and was rolling her eyes. She acted as if she was at elementary school in the principal's office.

News flash, barbie. This was much much worse.

"It was a drunk mistake." She said, dragging out the word mistake, locking eyes with Harry.

"Good." replied Simon. "So the three of you have a press conference later today."

Harry and Megan groaned. I just blinked.