Chapter 15

Hey guys sorry we haven't updated in a while. So you guys really seem to like my former-editor, Abby's chapters. Well I have some news. We got into an arguement and we are no longer speaking.... JUST KIDDING NOW WE'RE CO- WRITERS WEEEEHOOOOOOO. Yayayayayay! We are both super pumped and the rest of the chapters will be efforts from the both of us. As you may have noticed, we will be updating less because we just started school and we are both taking extremely difficult classes, so we need to focus on that, too. But here you go, my lovelies! -Tayy, beetcchh.

We touched down in Australia and I was as tense as ever. I didn't know whether I should tell Harry or not. Obviously, I knew he wasn't actually cheating on me, but the rest of the public eye didn't know that. It still hurt a little bit to know that he had kissed Megan, I kind of had a little bit of feelings for him.. possibly. 

Harry was playing with my hands as we waited to get off the plane.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked, gently pulling my head into the crook of his neck.

I wasn't usually one to keep secrets. I told it how it was. 

"Nothing." I lied.

We made our way through the the terminal to a limo to take us to our hotel. The boys were discussing something and I clung to Harry, not paying attention to what they were saying. The magazine was all I could think about. I'm sure it was spreading like wildfire, making the cover of every gossip magazine.

"Right, Ry?" Harry asked, tugging on my arm. He snapped me out of my dazed thought.

"Huh?" I asked, a little embarrassed. All of the boys were staring at me.

"We don't mind sharing a bed?" He repeated, staring at me.

I forced a smile. "Oh yeah! Sure! I don't mind!" I said.

Harry grinned at me and kissed me on the forehead.

I knew what I had to do.

As soon as we checked into the hotel, the rest of the boys went to go sleep the jet lag off.  I snuck out and dialed Simon's number.

"Simon Cowell." He answered as we picked up the phone.

"Simon.. hey. It's Ryann. Moran." I said uneasily.

"Hello, Ryann how can I help you?" He asked.

"Well. Um, has Harry's publicist reached out to you or anything in the last few hours?" I started.

"No, she hasn't. Why?" He responded. His voice was growing serious.

"A picture leaked of him at this party kissing this girl. And it basically said that it was cheating on me." I said, finally.

The other side of the phone was silent.

That couldn't be a good sign.

"Oh no." Simon said, stating the obvious. Oh yes.

"Er. Meet me at 8 tomorrow in the lobby of your hotel with Harry." He said curtly.

"Wait Simon! Harry doesn't know!" I protested.

The line went dead.

7 long sleepless hours later I got up and got ready for the day. All the makeup in the world couldn't fix my sleep deprived face.

I gently shook Harry awake. He moaned and rolled over, pulling me on top of him.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He greeted me with a sleepy smile.

A sad smile washed over my face. He wasn't going to be this happy for long.

"Hi, handsome. We have a meeting with Simon at 8 today." I told him as I got off from him, allowing him to get up.