part 29

Ishq.....pyaar.....mohabbat

Part 29

It's been five days after manik went to ashram for a function .....He is sitting in his office thinking of his jaan ....Not at all interested in his work .....His pa informs him about his meeting but he cancels the meetings and leaves from office......He reaches an isolated area of marine drive and sits on the sand watching the waves. ......Then he heard some giggling sound ....Turns to the other side to see a small girl playing with a dog .......He remembers  nandu ......

Manik in mind .....It's been twenty days .....I didn't see or hear u......I'm dying with this punishment ..... Please come back.....I promise to not even leave u in my death also.....saath hi jiyenge .....saath hi is duniya ko chodenge .....I'm sorry .....

Then don't know for how long he sat  there ...But it became night .........He didn't even check the time.....But his phone disturbed him.......He took his phone out to see his mom calling him.....He lifts the call......

Manik : hello mom....

Neonika : where are you manik ???You left office in the afternoon.....It's 11 in the night manik......Plzz beta come home.......

Manik : relax mom....I came out for some work.....I'm sorry I didn't realise the time.....You just sleep ....I'll be Back home.....

Neonika : come fast plzz......

Manik : ok mom.....

Then he takes his coat and reaches the car and ...drives back home ..........

On reaching home he parks the car and opens the door with his spare keys ........

As soon as he opens the door it's completely dark ......Thinking everyone is sleeping .....He turns to close the door but someone bangs on his back and hugs him tightly ........

He just closes his eyes knowing it's his life .......

He just whispers ......jaan.....

That's it.... she starts to cry ....He just pulls in front and kisses her face madly and hugs her tightly .......

Manik : i miss u jaan.....

Nandu : i missed you mani....

They both break the hug but manik is still holding nandu both hands .....Nandu moves forward and kiss his cheek.......

Nandu : happy birthday manik.....

Manik looks at nandu in shock ....Then the lights get on ......The whole house is decorated ......and whole family shouts .....Happy birthday......

Neonika hugs both of them tightly ......Then everyone wish him ....

Raj : chalo happiness of this house is back ......Come on my boy cut the cake lets celebrate double happiness .....

Nandu drags manik with her ....Then makes him stand in front of the cake ....Raj lights the candles ......

Nandu : mani...Make a wish ....

Manik close his eyes holding nandu hand with his right hand ........Wishing in mind .....Nandu ki ayyappa .....Plzz keep us together forever .....She is the only one i need in my life .....

Then he opened his eyes and cut the cake ......Everyone thinks he is going to feed nandu ........But he puts the cake in front of her mouth ....She is about to eat but he himself eats it .....

Nandu makes a cute angry pout......And everyone laughs .....Neo had tears seeing her son happy after so many days .......

Manik this time bring the cake piece to her mouth ....She grabs it and bites his finger after eating it .....He hiss in pain....She shows him her tongue .....And applies cream on his face ....Then started the cake fight .........

ISHQ....PYAAR .....MOHABBAT (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें